Reviews for Expecto Patronum
Hetalia4ever3323 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wow, you are a amazing writer. Truly brilliant! I read one of your other potter lock stories and was also amazing! You have a real talent! I'm excited to read more of your work.
silvermoon170 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
.brilliant! I'm so dang curious about John's patronus, but I'm guessing its a Lion. Dragon and Lions equal each other out. Yay! Love it!
Raeya chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Really loved it. Think you have got me over for this crossover ;) Really wondering what Johns patronus is though.
DemonicAngel363 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Of COURSE Sherlock's patronous is a Dragon. Did we really expect anything else? xD I want to know what John's is.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
You said you'd continue this if we begged (ahem) coerced... this is me..coercing. Johnlock in Porterville.. amazingly well done. True to both, and HOT! I'd love to see this as an EXTREMELY long and lovely tale... please?
Thank you for this.
Beth
allonsysherlocklove chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
OMFG! That was brilliant! I fucking loved it! Can I have more? Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top. And a cherry?
tasha.vick chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
brilliant!
marian93 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Moaaaaaaaaaaar
Kelslyn chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is one of the best crossovers I've read. I'll admit, I'm impressed. -Lyn
PaperPen.Inc chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
OH DEAR GOD! I think I just burst out of myself from the sheer amount of happiness that I felt because of this story.

- K
With a Sprinkle of Winter chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Ah, and how could one go about with this coercion? This is universe sounds really cool, and you started it by writing about my current OTP. Pretty pretty please?
Indredi chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
What a great fic! I would love to read more in this 'verse! You've done a great job melding the two... And I love the use of nextgen potter!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is an -excellent- story.
00ash00 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It's quite hard to type this with my face buried in my pillow as I fangirl squeal at the absolute cuteness of this story. Seriously perfect, only the one criticism... where is the rest of my Potter!Johnlock?!

Fabulous writing, need more though -

You say you can be coerced? Let the coercing begin... *does sexy stripper dance*
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
*Fans self energetically* Whoo! Did somebody turn up the heat in here, or what? Damn, between this and the heat wave my (chilly coastal) city is experiencing, I am loving it! *Wriggles happily* This is looking like a lot of fun. You say coercion may produce more from this here universe? I am willing to provide. Consider yourself coerced, yes? Thanks muchly!