Reviews for Love in a Digital Age
Mislav chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Interesting. The brain part was very funny and in character. And those comments were hillarious and believable! I am definitely going to read more.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Really enjoyed this!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Such adorable Sherlolly fluff! I wonder what's with the surgery thing?
ashlanielle chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Sweet lord I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Perfectly done! Thanks!
SaraBahama chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Well done, you! That was lovely. You conveyed so much emotional subtext and by changing up the different types of modern media, you kept it interesting.
Tallulah99 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
This was absolutely adorable! I love how you told their story by way of digital media - a beautiful nod to the spirit of the show. Very sweet, very cute.
Val chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Guh. Since I have to endure lengthy lectures (scandal-ridden bureaucracy and crumbling economy, anyone?), I want nothing more than to get rid of the bitter aftertaste of a long, stressful day. This is where this kind of story take up its role in brightening up my day! It's light, fluffy and utterly harmless! So, will there be a continuation? Imagine a very anxious ("I'm only collecting data, Molly. For an experiment") papa-to-be sending random texts throughout the day, and a properly annoyed Molly (there's only so much a pregnant woman can take).
ebonyfox chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Love the part about Mycroft's surveillance. Why am I not surprised? :-P
4May chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Cute! Also between Sherlock and John, they now have TWO pregnant women on their hands!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
They made a thing...nice. Lovely!
AdaYuki chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
LOVED IT! Glad they made up!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
so they got back together? yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
nowsusieq chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Complete? Oh, that's too bad. Really cute and different idea. Enjoyed this story.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I enjoyed the last two chapters very much. The separation was difficult to read but glad they got back together
Prisia Lex chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I'm mad at Irene again! Noooo! Update as soon as you can. Looking forward to it.