Reviews for Homesick: Remastered
Masato Nakajima chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
D'aww Jinx is so cute when she's insecure, awesome story, I love Jinx and Raven they're my all time favorites and pairing them up romantically, even more-so :D
chaosrin chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really like the relationship bumps, its quite nice...how about try doing one on Raven's side if you feel you're up for it. Anyway great chapter.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aww :3 You cut off at the best part XD
Kalico-To-The-Letter chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hmm, this is good, and that's where I have to keep it, because Cyborg appears to be characterised as a sassy black woman trying to give advice to one of their girlfriends. Otherwise, decent subtext, and a solid oneshot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Heh. Your upgrade worked! Nice!

Yeah, Jinx, you MIGHT try this little-known technique called "communication". It's a radical idea, I know, but the results can be nothing short of astounding.
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
yaaay i love this couple their awesome, and great story
discb chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Once again you proven that these are truly remasterings rather than mere updates.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
So you rewrote this, not bad. I think stressed Jinx can be cute. :3
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
YOU DELETED THE ORIGINAL?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! Anyways, this was freaking adorable. I especially love the interaction between Jinx and Cyborg considering that he'd be the one to understand Raven most, excluding herself...actually, in some aspects, he might understand her better! asdkjfnvak so freaking adorable.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Cute, very light hearted. A perfect, I can't really say fluffy cause Raven is in it, little ones jot for the summer. Nicely done.