Reviews for Satin Hostage
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
Gah. I'm so torn. On the one hand, I read an awesome story but on the other, I am left feeling unfulfilled by the ending. Despite knowing the story ended, it feels like I read an unfinished work...which I try not to do cause of this horrible feeling of never knowing. Wish the author hasn't disappeared and stopped writing, but thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this story by posting it.
Ninjette Twitch chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
I seriously could not stop reading this story! I even got behind on my school work because I couldn't put this down. Haha! It's truly amazing! I'm going to favorite it and would love a hard copy. This could really be a book. The author needs to come back! lol. I would love to read some of her other stories. Thank you so much for holding on to this one and resharing it with us. It really is spectacular!
CrownPandora chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
I'm impressed you knew enough maritime culture to utilize flotsam and jetsam. The ending was a bit anti climatic, I hope you write a suspense filled sequel to fill the need lol. Awesome piece.
rainbow123 chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
Why did you post this story if it is not your story? I have been wondering about that since I started the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
That was amazing and like everyone else I was expecting more! I think a sequel is certainly in order - so much still left unanswered!
GraphicsChyk chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
I'm with you and everyone else, wish there were more to the story.
Megan chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
I believe it is a crime not to do a sequel to this amazing story. If the original author can't someone that is passionate should be allowed to carry the touch. This story NEEDS a sequel.
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Dear holy mother of God WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO END RIGHT HERE. UUUUUUUGH. I'M SO ANGRY KNOW I NEED MOOOOOOORE. NUUUUUUURGHDABAL
NefariousMoose chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Wow- this was an incredible detail. I wish we could get in touch with Mockingbird Julia so she could know just how much we appreciate all of the work she put into this incredible piece.

I absolutely love all of the colorful descriptions- everything was so vivid and bright, I could completely picture everything in the story. Serena and Darien's relationship felt very right in its own element; so, it didn't start out very well, but they had a connection. Much better than Serena and Zoicite...blech.

Wishing there was more as well,

LadyZel
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Ok no problem, I guess we'll all imagine how it ends. Thank you, all in all it was a great story.
beaucoup riant chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
i hope there's an epilogue or something! it doesn't feel right without seeing serena do the whole right thing by bringing the charges against her would've been husband, plus it wouldn't be nice NOT seeing the wedding of darien and serena.

this was great. i loved how quickly you updated!
usanotsuki chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
ehh.. is that the end?
Nancy67 chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
what about the slaves and her father's reaction to her marriage to Darien.
TropicalRemix chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
too bad the author of this story didn't make a sequal telling us what happened with the slaves and them getting married and stuff.
Morganstern15 chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
NO! It can't end here!
That was a beautiful ending I loved the raw emotion between Darien and Serena. PLEASE! write a sequel!