Reviews for The Bet
Mr. Inhibitor chapter 40 . 7/2
Well, this was a heartbreaker. Real tough to read, yet a statisfying finish. Despite having similar elements to previous works, the few additional rules pro comes into play again and makes this a great addition to your library. Pat yourself on the back for this one.
Lukex7 chapter 40 . 5/30
i hope you get around to making a sequel so much drama i love it
The Translator chapter 19 . 1/23
Actually, 'puta' is Spanish for 'bitch,' not whore. It'd be kinda low if Tori called her own flesh and blood a whore.
Bree chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Aww.
Now I'm upset. My full name (Brianna) is the same as a major assholes bff. Damn. Hope I don't have any friends as bitchy as her.
Btw, a good nickname for Brianna is Bri
(That's what I call my best friend, she has the same name as me)
TheLovelyDanish chapter 40 . 7/1/2016
UGHH I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH!
Cake chapter 33 . 3/7/2016
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss
goinG THE DISTANCE
SHES GOING for SPEED
SHES ALL ALONE
(all alone)
ALL ALLLLOOOONE IN A TIME OF NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
Takowme21 chapter 32 . 10/6/2015
Heeyyy! Chapter 32! The Pier! You mentioned "The Wolf In Me" dammit you are one hell of a great author. Good call Quitting Time! Love it :)
BurgerHut23 chapter 32 . 8/10/2015
Aww I'm glad you mentioned "The Wolf in Me" story that was funny
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
First of all, your writing is like magical unicorn ice cream, amongst other things. Second, I love all your books even tho I'm reading from old 2 new story. And third why rnt u happy with this chapter? I love it. Again, Love your writing.
aren3344 chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
The crazy awesometude of Ur magical unicorn ice cream madness(that only makes sense if u read my last review: tho anon) gets 2 me. This is my second/ever/review. Both the ones i've given have been 2 u QT Coz of Ur pure awesometude. You deserve thousands reading these
Guest chapter 40 . 1/8/2015
The story had its moments but it was really difficult for me to read with all the mistakes, proof read it or get someone to do it for you. Thank you for writing it.
Nabil S. Chaplin chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
OMFG! It's hard to read it! It's just too intense! You sir are amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
I love this story. I LOVE this story. It is so romantic...At times...Awwww, Jealous Tori. You, Sir or Madam, have done a better job than almost all the romantic novelists of today. I am reading this for the first time, but nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoy it. I hope Jealous Jade shows up.

Yours truly,

Death's Stroke

P.S. Not that it matters, but I am of the male gender. A hopeless romantic, but male nevertheless.
BJMDTC chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
I loved your story. I really liked how you used Trina in the story. ususally she is just in the background, but here you gave her purpose and a new perspective. Wel Done
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 40 . 5/27/2014
That was THE JORI FIC, i have found few ones like this, yours was one of the best i've read no doubt