Reviews for Fractures
Ember chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
That was seriously amazing. It's not often there are fics from 2nd person point of view, and especially Claudia. I loved it.
othiara chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh, so sad. I really feel for Claudia here. Wonderful job, and I can't wait for more.
SparkbyIrreplaceableSpark chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Hey Kalico! I enjoyed your story. As much as I am relieved that Steve came back, this story just broke my heart. In two. Eyes welling here.
One note though, because I always love constructive criticism on MY work (that is, after all how we get better. :D) I wasn't convinced with the overuse of ellipses (the "...") combined with the stream of consciousness. I thought the two in combination made it needlessly hard to understand. I found myself skipping a few lines or going "wait..what?" and skipping back a few to make sure I had it right. Kudos for effectively using them to portray that "fog" though. I wonder if you picked just one of the techniques, or even streamlined it a bit to have just a few ellipses, it would clean it up. In the words of Claudia, "I wouldn't deign to rip," though because honestly I did like the idea. Thanks for writing!