Reviews for De Profundis
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/19
Strong, literate and over all unpleasant. You're a better man than me, Gunga-Din.
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 1/4
this is good! i love hurt!sam AUs :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That was really good. Dark but good, because I kinda like dark. But I'm also looking forward to a Deans fussing now. xo
deanssamy chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Love.i" m So gonna read the follow up
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Of course you will
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is an amazing story. I know that it's sad but you wrote it it really well and did a wonderful job of getting into Sam's head. And adored that line towards the end about Dean being his safety and protection and first memory. Can't wait to read the follow up.
fixusi chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome ! It was hurt (which I like) and sam wasn't out of character (thank god for that, it ruins good fic if he is) and this was just good in every way. :) I really enjoyed reading this. And the ending just got me, aww, dean was so frigging adorable saving him like that and being so big bro... Me likeyyyyy this fic very much!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I am so glad I'm reading this months later so I know there's a sequel. Otherwise, I would be highly distressed that you made Sammy suffer so much without even a drop of comfort from big brother at the end. ;-)

This was hard to read because I cannot manage brutality and pain and you did an exceptional job of describing both.

Looking forward to reading the follow up.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
woww..its the first time i read a violent, bloody type story, and though i found it to be intense, it was also sweet in a way..loved reading this :)
jafreckleslover chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I hope you're still planning to write a sequel. Poor Sammy... I would love to read the schmoopy Dean taking care of Sammy.
starrdancerr chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Please, please, please write a shmoopy follow-up. I just started reading your stories and they are all awesome so far, but this one needs a schmoopy follow up badly! (It is awesomely written even if it is dark and sad.)
fairyjensen chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Holy SHIT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Sorry to keep badgering you about this, but would you please, please consider a follow-up chapter? Soon? Forgive me for asking (again!), especially when you spoil readers with all your wonderful stories, but ... Please?
TG
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I can't wait for this update! This is why I'm nagging. Please forgive my eagerness.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Loved the hurt sam! Very cooky bad guys. Definitely want a follow up of schmoop though. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »