Reviews for De Profundis
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 4/4
He never really seems to catch a break does he? Perhaps the most significant downside of being the main character in a story. Thank you for posting!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Loved it!
Von chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This was awesome. Not as harsh as I was imagining after the warning but that's probably a good thing. I hope we do see Dean's side of it one day and Walt and Roy definitely had their deaths a LONG time coming. I'm almost disappointed that it was so quick and easy but I suppose that's why Dean n Sam are the good guys.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Strong, literate and over all unpleasant. You're a better man than me, Gunga-Din.
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
this is good! i love hurt!sam AUs :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That was really good. Dark but good, because I kinda like dark. But I'm also looking forward to a Deans fussing now. xo
deanssamy chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Love.i" m So gonna read the follow up
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Of course you will
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is an amazing story. I know that it's sad but you wrote it it really well and did a wonderful job of getting into Sam's head. And adored that line towards the end about Dean being his safety and protection and first memory. Can't wait to read the follow up.
fixusi chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome ! It was hurt (which I like) and sam wasn't out of character (thank god for that, it ruins good fic if he is) and this was just good in every way. :) I really enjoyed reading this. And the ending just got me, aww, dean was so frigging adorable saving him like that and being so big bro... Me likeyyyyy this fic very much!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I am so glad I'm reading this months later so I know there's a sequel. Otherwise, I would be highly distressed that you made Sammy suffer so much without even a drop of comfort from big brother at the end. ;-)

This was hard to read because I cannot manage brutality and pain and you did an exceptional job of describing both.

Looking forward to reading the follow up.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
woww..its the first time i read a violent, bloody type story, and though i found it to be intense, it was also sweet in a way..loved reading this :)
jafreckleslover chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I hope you're still planning to write a sequel. Poor Sammy... I would love to read the schmoopy Dean taking care of Sammy.
starrdancerr chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Please, please, please write a shmoopy follow-up. I just started reading your stories and they are all awesome so far, but this one needs a schmoopy follow up badly! (It is awesomely written even if it is dark and sad.)
fairyjensen chapter 1 . 8/10/2013