Reviews for Power of Eight
SirCreepington9th chapter 3 . 1/16
Wait a minute! General FANG? ( looks at Fang)
Fang: What?
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I hope to read your sequel.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Too bad the Dragon Warrior Tai-Lung wants to take down, and one of the children Shen is after are one and the same.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Sequel
To
This
Sequel? I love this story from beginning to end. It's amazing... So don't leave me hangin(: this is probably one of my most favorite KFP stories I've read! Keep up the amazing work
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Great ending my friend! It's sad to see everyone in such a state especially Red for to him Shade was his world and the love of his life whats more he was goign to ask her to marry him :( and when Tai lung apologized thats when Red's pent up anger was let loose in one fell swoop telling him not to say her name that its his fault and dealt a sever punch to Tais jaw making a fight break out but was thankfully stopped by Po and the others and thoguh Red try to fight them off his sorrow over came him as tears stunned his face, but dont give up hope yet everyone for it seesm theres a way to bring Shade back :D THats what the soothsayer anyways for if they want to save her they will have to travel to the land of the lost were souls linger in the darkness but they must act quikcly to get her soul back and thats what they are goign to do but they must watch for Golden and most of all be prepared to ace what lies in there the truth of who they all are!
Smiles1998 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Great job! I'll be watching for the sequel!
newguy100 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
That was perfect and I am so excited for the sequel. Another work of art :)
VolleyballGirl09 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Oh yay a sequal. I can't wait. Love this story and hope the sequal will be great!
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I just notice now... You seems to have a fascination on female making OC to ally Po or Tigress...
It stands to rreason I believe
Miguel el romantico je chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I liked very much, and I would like, the next chapter
He really liked it
: D
up to soon and good luck
: D
PS: next chapter!
xD
newguy100 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Oh my gosh the real hero of the story is dead!:( will I guess as long as po and tigress and harmony are safe I guess that is sorta a win I am so sad now :(
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Great intense chapter my friend! It seems the furious five have finally got to the city of gongmen and knew they had to search that palace for theri friends and though Tigress may dislike it she knows she might end up fighting her mate in a battle which is hard for her considering all they have been thrgouh the last thing she wants to do is hurt him or such but in order to save him she might jsut have to, and while they are off to the palace Shade and Tai formulate a plan to weaking Golden and thats to take out the cannon along with the werehouse to severly cripple her forces and they did so as Shade called forth all the shadows and formed a giant soldier who at her command began to rip the werehouse to shreds and while the wolves and gorrilas ran out Tai lung took care of them and with one swift motion of its fist the soldier crushed the cannon like it was nothing, beign the deed done Shade fell to her knees exhausted from using so much power and what do you know five familair faces appear the furious five and altoguh they are reluctant to trust Tai lung they know they have to and so they went to the palace and engaged the five while Shade and tai lung hid in the shadows unti lthe time was right and as Tigress fended off her mate and his sister Shade kne wit was time and too kthe amulet from golden smashing it to pieces! breakign the spell off of the seven and since that was her last magic Golden began to deteriot but with her last bit of strenght she formed a fireball and threw it as Tai lung but Shade took the blew for she called her fmaily and she protects family and if she is dead i hope theres a way to bring her back i seriosuly hope there is!
Smiles1998 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
No! Not Shade! D':
pandamaster97720 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Please go on with the story it is totally awesome and I love it
VolleyballGirl09 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
OMG. Shade just die saving Tai-Lung. I couldn't believe it. I feel sad. :( Rest In Peace Shade. Update soon!