Reviews for Tell Me No Lies
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
AAWWWW! Ive nevetr thought of them as a ship before but this was soooo cute! I want to know what happens when he went to his house ! did the do more than cuddle? ahh! the mystery!
Great story!
aedlas chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Toooo cute thanks so much for writing this-!
assassi chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Simple and sweet, loved it! :)
congotandsja chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was really cute.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I like that this was done over text. Much easier that way.
ktravierso chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want this to keep going! this was so wonderful *gross sobbing* why do all good things come to an end?
P.Nutter chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my days, I freakin loved this! And Derek likes to cuddle.. that's so cute! It would be totally awesome if you could continue this a little bit... I loved it so much!
Ixnay chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Hated this. It would've been better if they had talked in person instead of texting. [my guess is you were too lazy] Stiles was an asshole about being Derek's mate. NO he doesn't have a choice in being his mate, he can't just say, ''i'm not your mate'' and the bond goes away. He DOES have a choice about whether he wants to be MATED TO Derek. It's always about whether Stiles has a choice. No one ever writes about how it's really DEREK that has no choice. If his mate wants to be with him.. he gets to be happy, if his mate doesn't, he's miserable, he DOESN'T HAVE THE CHOICE TO TURN IT OFF.
animemanga luvr chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
:3 awww... was so cute imagining Dylan texting like that XD :'D :P
HedwigGirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is was so perfect! I swear on Stile's medication that this story is LITERALLY everything I've wanted out of a current Sterek fic! It involves Jennifer, the characterization is spot-on, it's funny, it talks about mating, it involves Derek's past and family, it even mentions Peter! You can't tell me this is the end! Please please please write another chapter! We need to see what happens when Derek get to Stile's house! *Isaac puppy eyes* please? :3
Akimi Youngblood chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aaaawwww
tranland chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
So adorable! Derek and his truthful grumpiness make my day. Stiles is so cute, oh my god.
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
OMG omg, you know that story about supernatural you wrote? It's one of my favs ever, and now I find out you like sterek too?! Awesome
wheniwrite chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I want a sequel, because really? You just cut it in the best, that's not fair at all you know :) Anyway I love this, it's something different - the way they communicate using only the texting and the reader sees just Derek's full reactions - brilliant :D Keep writing
Minipou chapter 1 . 7/16/2013