Reviews for Between Two Worlds
Mystic Mists chapter 20 . 2/13
You know what author, this story was so spectacular that bushiroad should make this story become a real show and all the credits should go to you! Maybe you should send this story to bushiroad and if they like (what I'm saying they're going to love) they will make this into a show, a alternate story for Link joker, this is like another season 3 for Cardfight Vanguard. If I was a director, I would make this into a anime show! This is how much I love this story! Keep writing stories like this.
Mystic Mists chapter 21 . 2/13
Your a gift from above, author! Your story was so awesome and so interesting and ... I'm just speechless because words can't explain how spectacular this story is! I very love this! Please author, keep writing stories like this I will guarantee you will become the best story writer! Well please keep writing, Bye!
lisa chapter 21 . 2/9
That was a really great story. I did appreciate you for this much hardwork. You really are a great writer. It was a wonderful story. Keep updating stories like this. :)
Azile-san chapter 21 . 1/5
This is one of THE best fanfiction in the cfv fandom. Kudos to you.
Anilover chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Waaah!
Really great!
I really like the story and epilogue!
Great Job!
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Aaaah jewel knight ashlei and blaster blade... Delicious
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Holy shot that was intense
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
I LOVE THOS!
Riley Quio chapter 21 . 6/23/2015
That...was...*sniffle* so beautiful! Waah! Thank you for the best Ren and Asaka fan fic in my entire life! You are one remarkable author! *cries*
redx1221 chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
Perfect ending
AsakaNarumi chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
Thats story was touching. Will there be more?
Rinny11356 chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
A beautiful story! I love this fic. A job well done. Words cannot describe how much I love this fic.
Iara-chan1203 chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
This story, i wish it will never end! The ending is just...SO BEAUTIFUL!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Bushiroad should make a spin-offs about Cray like this. This is awesome stuff, Keep up the great work :)
DreadnoughtAqF chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Ahh, that was a nice ending! :)