Reviews for what makes you so special?
LaughingSenselessly chapter 5 . 6/27
omg this is so good? I hope you continue it!
clOclo-sorciere-megalo chapter 5 . 4/8
Love it, seriously, i LOVE it ! Wonderful story.
lste chapter 5 . 1/21
really wish you would have finished this! was such a brilliant IDEA :D
hipskip11 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Oh my god I really wish you would ccontiniue this at least til Lydia and stiles get together. I love the fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
I reallllllllly love this story and i hope you update soona:D
samanthaxama chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
i love this so much ! i hope you continue :)
SuperDuperLights chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Just finished re-reading this wonderful story. I get that you might be busy, but I think a lot of people would love an update :) This was one of the first Stiles/Lydia stories I read, and I miss your writing.
tales-of-bohemia chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
hey, I've followed your story for a while, and I was just wondering if you are planning to update any time soon? I totally get that you are probably busy, but I just want you to know there's at least one person out there who wants you to continue:) happy holidays!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
This is really amazing! Hope you haven't stop with this story.
TeenWolfFics21 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoyed this! It's perfectly realistic, and sweetly sad. I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
I loved this fanfiction but when Stiles and Lydia will be together? It's already 2017, not that I'm complaining or anything (: But c'mom, Lydia needs open your mind!
Cocobean2206 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love this story so much! Please update soon! I'm ready for lydia to confess her love
Iwannabelikeme chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
So I was just re-reading this and it made me want to cry. I must be high on the hormones ha ha, but really, it's sooo well written, it hits me right in the god damn feels. I would love to have a glimpse in the form of a flashback or something of the summer they spent together, it must have been the fluffiest thing ever, and also the best thing ever. They're so meant to be, I know the plot must be built up before they can get together but I can't wait until that happens! I hope you update soon, I'm fond of this story. Xo!
Alana chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I love this! Keep up the amazing writing!
Cocobean2206 chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
So I just want you to know I'm in love with this series! I want more Stydia sexy time! I wonder when lydia will make her move again! It's obvious they miss each other!