Reviews for It Was All A Dream
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Aw that hurts... But was so good too...
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This hurts, but I am glad that Rachel woke up and found it was a dream. I wish we, and especially Lea, could do the same. Thank you for sharing this.
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm going to apologize, because this is going to be a pretty sparse review from me, but I just can't do much more than this. It's good. It's sweet and touching and heart breaking yet sweet and hopeful. You did a great job handling the situation in a sensitive, heartfelt way. And that's really all I can say. Good job.
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
It took me a while to get the courage up to read this but I'm glad I did. Having a hard time putting into words what I'm feeling, but it's almost an ointment to my heart. It hurt like crap to read knowing it can't happen for real but, at least for now, this is where I'm going to allow Rachel to stay. Away from the tragedy of the real world and her "other life". Safe with her Finn
Alleyne Happlesful chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Please continue it! It's lovely. :)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You know I am Puckleberry all the way, but this was a nice Finchel! RIP Cory :'(
donna14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
If only this would have been true...my heart goes out to Lea and Cory's family, RIP Cory.
polarpi chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Lovely tribute...thanks for sharing!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You write beautifully and this is so sad. I hope you will continue to write and extend his legacy as Finn and a FInchel fan (Finchel Forever, right?) I wish this was just a dream, but I know he is in a better place. Still I can't stop feeling sad.
KGBKBG chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for writing this. I just wish if was a dream
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aww... This is sweet and bittersweet at the same time.

I feel really bad for his friends and family. I know the toxicology report hasn't come back yet but with his history I've got a sneaking suspicion as to what happened. Even if he didn't overdose sometimes the complications from past usage bite you when you're getting clean.