Reviews for Estival Egression
Fogira chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wow. That is all I can say about this series (which I discovered by pure accident...)

I see what you mean about this one being tragic. But, as sad as it is, it is amazing :)

Fogira
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh my god. I saw where this was going as soon as the boys started talking about hay and put off reading it for DAYS because I knew it would be horribly traumatizing. I mean, if you were able to make Hiccup's passing so peaceful and heart warming there's no reason to suspect you wouldn't be able to write a tragedy just as well. And dear lord above, you most certainly did.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Then the Moon did the same with Jack, expect took his memories away from him to spare the pain that Merida went through. But which is worst; burden with memories of your human life and seeing the people you love grieve and fade before your eyes, or having no memories at all t comfort you in your 300 years of loneness?

I see one of her powers is to travel through ashes to chimneys. Just one thing: Why Spirit of Summer? Why not something else, like, Lady of the Wisps? It’s part of her movie.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
wow... this was very sad compared to Hiccup's. I really liked it though and I'm looking forward to seeing Rapunzel's. :)