Reviews for The Massacre & The Masochist
jinulover chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Hello I'm new to your story here, and I really can't remember how I came across it but I'm so happy I did. This story is amazing. I know it has been years since you have updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know I think this story is amazing. Whenever you decide you want to come back if you are still interested in writing I will be here as a fan for this story. Hope all is well for you and I hope you have a nice day :)
Closet lover chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Absolutely wonderful.
red lopsterr chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

PLEASE
PLEASE!

I HAD MY BUCKET OF POPCORN READY AND EVERYTHING!
windscarlet chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
1. ...Is it bad that it's only chapter three and I already have the Anticipation Popcorn ready for the eventual ensuing romance? (I have no shame)

2. Miroku! It makes sense that he'd also be a Curse. That makes me wonder, though- will Sango be a Curse too?

3. Kagome, as it seems, is being as stubborn as ever.

As for chapters, I really could go either way, but I personally tend to prefer long chapters, though I really think it's more up to the writer to decide which fits the story best! :)
windscarlet chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Kagome's internal conflict is very interesting- how she can't help but be selfish and deceive in order to live, and yet her image is a representation of what others want to see. I also liked plot-thickening conflict between Kagome and Inuyasha, the metaphors and imagery that accompany their reactions definitely embellishes it.
windscarlet chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I really, really love the concept for this story- the way it was written makes it even more captivating, and I found myself clinging to the next word in suspense. You put a lot of background and plot information without it being overwhelming, and I'm really excited for what'll happen next!
phoenixwings37 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I really find this story to be interesting.
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Very Interesting story! I'd really like to read more!
endlessmisery23 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
WOW! This is a great story. I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next and how inuyasha’s going to react when he finds kagome kidnapped! And I’m wondering if the man who took kagome ( I guess it’s miroku!) and the curse that inuyasha is hunting is the same person. Oh! And the Collectors sort of reminds me of the dementors from the harry potter series! LoL!
I prefer medium length chapters….
kiki-chan3410 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Please update! Most interesting story ever!
Kauia chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Interesting story! I want to see where this goes. Do continue!
chrono81 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Love this story & Long chaptersss!
Kovia chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I'm thinking most of the currently filled or stated roles are going to be as usual, but I have a guess about "Him." It's probably wrong, but I look forward to finding out. As for chapter length, what ever rounds out best for you. I like updates so if they come out faster that's good or if they last longer each that's good too. You have awesome chapters either way so I'd rather leave it to your judgement.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2013