Reviews for The Milestone Series: Year Nine
Arlothia chapter 1 . 4/27
I can't believe I forgot to read this one after 'The Untold Stories'!
Boom! Right off the bat I'm crying! Did you have to include flashbacks to when they first me?! Like, seriously! UGH!
He's reverted back to vents?! Are you freaking serious!? This keeps getting worse!
Um...where the hell is the book?! Where did you put the book?!
ARG! You are pure evil, you know that, right?! I swear this is almost more heart-wrenching than 'The Untold Stories'! *sobs in a corner*

Keep it up!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 4/3
Finally getting around to reading this, I've been too afraid to haha but it was good. Maybe it felt a little cliff-hangerish but I think you said you were going to revise this? So, I'm pretty excited for that :)
twaxer chapter 1 . 2/9
OMG JUST READING YOUR LITTLE QUOTE THINGY BEFORE THE STORY STARTED HAD MY EYES WATERING. This was so hard to read ughhhh my heart it aches in so many many many places. That was terrible. But brilliant. But terrible.
~dope is ...ugh I just can't this time.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/15
So angst filled...that was the worst torture for Clint possible...I kinda wish you had AOS but Phil told Clint and Natasha that he was alive but they couldn't see him if only to end Clint's pain..but I agree with your reasoning why. Still I would love it if he could meet Fitz for his arrows
NovemberRose1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I just bawled my eyes out. It wasn't even an ending with a lighter note. It was just that- the end. Poor, poor Clint. Ugh... I really really hope Phil lived and is just in witness protection or something. But then again, life is full of unhappy endings. Keep up the amazing work...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I finally got up the nerve to read this and I'm sitting here shamelessly crying my eyes out. Amazingly well written, too well written, god I can imagine it all too well. Congratulations, on tearing my heart out.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This one had honest to god tears in my eyes! Mate this was so damn depressing, but amazing at the same time. I love your works
burningupastar chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Well... you were right about that ripping my heart out. Ouch. But it was beautiful.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Awww! Poor Clint! Loved it though!
BlackWidow2531 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
OMG. It's 10:30 at night and i'm sitting here balling my eyes out! It was amazing, but it was so sad. Please tell me that the book isn't lost! I thought that was one of the best gifts! Well thanks for writing, and PLEASE keep it up! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! :::)

Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
T-T Phil...
101JRae chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I decided to reread this and I am crying right now, wonderfully written, and heart tugging. You know what you could do is have phil come back, because with agents of shield and everything Phil isn't dead, I may have mentioned this to you before but if you feel like it you could. I can't help but think that maybe Phil has the book, the one that is "Phil's and his history". Anyway just an ideaIi hope to read more of your stories soon.
SusanSmile chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
OMG After reading this chapter, my heart hurt so much before I went to bed and this feelings lasted for a long time before I fall asleep, that's why I can't bring myself to leave a review, U have to calm down! T.T
You are an talented and awesome writer! Thanks for your story!
Midnight523 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I don't know how you so it. I've read and re-read all of your stories so many times (each time you come out with something new so I remember everything and give you time to post most or all of the new story) but each time this one gets to me. You are such an amazing author and I really wished the producers would let you write a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie. I would totally watch it. Thank you for all of your amazing work!
Elle chapter 1 . 1/2/2015

On another note, PLEEEAASE write a fanfic about Clint's life in the circus!