Reviews for The Milestone Series: Year Nine
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 4/7
T-T Phil...
101JRae chapter 1 . 3/27
I decided to reread this and I am crying right now, wonderfully written, and heart tugging. You know what you could do is have phil come back, because with agents of shield and everything Phil isn't dead, I may have mentioned this to you before but if you feel like it you could. I can't help but think that maybe Phil has the book, the one that is "Phil's and his history". Anyway just an ideaIi hope to read more of your stories soon.
SusanSmile chapter 1 . 1/19
OMG After reading this chapter, my heart hurt so much before I went to bed and this feelings lasted for a long time before I fall asleep, that's why I can't bring myself to leave a review, U have to calm down! T.T
You are an talented and awesome writer! Thanks for your story!
Midnight523 chapter 1 . 1/12
I don't know how you so it. I've read and re-read all of your stories so many times (each time you come out with something new so I remember everything and give you time to post most or all of the new story) but each time this one gets to me. You are such an amazing author and I really wished the producers would let you write a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie. I would totally watch it. Thank you for all of your amazing work!
Elle chapter 1 . 1/2
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME IN THESE WAYS...

On another note, PLEEEAASE write a fanfic about Clint's life in the circus!
demiHawklover chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I've read all your stories and I have to say I can't imagine a world different than the one you showed us. You're an amazing writer and I enjoyed reading your stories. Please write more!
Beth chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Clint losing Phil just breaks my heart. Great story! Thanks for writing!
Nadamalki chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I can't stop crying... I don't think I've ever cried this much over a fanfiction. You owe me.

I started reading your stories just over 3 days ago, and I've been the world's most unproductive person ever since, but it's fine don't worry, I'm on vacation anyways so thank goodness, otherwise I would've been fired for not showing up for work, but that would've been fine as well. Your stories are worth the firing.

It all began when I was searching for good Avengers fanfiction, I was never really fond of Hawkeye to be honest, never paid him much attention and all since he didn't really have a "super power" per say. He was just a regular person, and I was fond of the armor and shiny costumes. But when I started reading your stories, I just have to say that it's not all about the "armor" that makes a hero a hero, it's about what's within. You actually displayed him in a way that made him look stronger than all avengers combined.

The struggles you've put him through, the battles you made him overcome, the courage and sacrifices he'd display so numerously... *sigh* I just wish Marvel can make movies out of this universe you've created.

I'm more than halfway through your timeline, and my stomach's already doing flip/flips knowing that it'll end soon. But this story, the Year Nine milestone, it just literally gutted me out. I'm writing you this while barely seeing through the screen from all the tears. I think I'll cry even more once I post this review. Phil wasn't just Clint's buffer, but he somehow he managed to be mine as I read through the stories. I've been down a dark road myself (not as far as Clint's cold assasin era fortunately), but you know what I mean. And there were some liners of Phil where I felt like he was talking to me as well, pushing me and urging me to find my strength. I know it's cheesy, but I just had to say it, I had to let you know how far your stories reached your readers' hearts.

On another note, my heart's breaking for Clint, knowing that he indirectly assisted in Phil's murder, and knowing how sensitive martyr of a soul you've portrayed Clint to be, I have no idea how he'll get over it, not sure if he ever will. I'm about to read the next story in the timeline so I'm not sure what's there to expect. I noticed that "Untold Stories" is in progress, do you have an estimate of when this story might make an appearance? The summary itself is so intriguing I'm starting to imagine plot lines in my head just to make it through the day!

Anyways, I'll stop rambling before I bore you out, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this universe with us. For showing us the worst and best parts of human nature, the downfall and the recovery, the laughter and the tears, the long struggling paths of life and the "milestones" that lay across them. Never will another writer be able to achieve what you've done, not in your level of mastery, never with such detail, never with such emotions.

A grateful reader... Nada
Beth chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh man! That was really difficult. I was crying by "July 12th" but that's not saying much. I'm a big cry baby. Is Phil coming back?! Because surely he wouldn't let Clint suffer if he didn't need to. Is he actually dead in your universe?! So many questions! I will just have to read on. Keep up the good work!
JazzSpazz chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Love all of your stories so far in this universe! You're a very good writer, and I've been binge-ing on your series all week! Now when you say "and I'm not going to lol" in regards to Phil, do you mean you're not bringing him back, or you're not commenting on it? Because if that's the way you're breaking it to us, you ripped my heart out twice! Lol
whitecat53 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Aww after reading all the other longer stories about Clint and Phil's relationship this just makes me want to sit down and cry uncontrollably... I love it!
faithfreedom chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
AWWWW! This made me cry!
Djiacamo chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
*raises hand* I am not ashamed to say that the tears are freely flowing here right now.
Pen2page chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Heartwrenching
Kia chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh god this is so conflicting! I've always loved Loki, but now I love Clint and Phil too... Damn it. Oh well, at least I can still love Tony without conflicting emotions. He's an asshole, but he's a good asshole. Loki's kinda evil, but funny. And your Clint is just so wonderful :)