Reviews for Precursor
Lander Blazer chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
... And thus, she turned into a witch.

A witch, which Nature, I would say... The stargazer, a witch that perpetually seeks to find something interesting amongst the starts. She prefers high places, so that her telescope like body can gaze into the stars.
Her familiars should be little twinkle stars, that dance and amuse the bored witch, and hunt for food.

... Galileu, the Stargazing Witch.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
*shivers in dread* Nice story.
GAT-X105VividPanzer chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow, that was awesome! I loved your story. Very Tragic.
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Your ideas are interesting and well written, but the story is so depressing, you made the combination of two dark/pseudo grimdark universes more depressing than the originals.
Casandraelf chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is short, but it's also fucking BRILLIANT! I like to think that her wish led to the Precursors finally getting everything together to attack our world. Big question is, did she turn into a Witch or did Madokami save her?
Batta the Beast chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Done already? I am disappoint that this magical girl didn't try to fight Trespasser :(
enderverse chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is great, but now I'm picturing Homura pulling a Jaeger out of her pocket to fight Walpurgisnacht.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
A tragedy nicely depicted... and who would have guess the initial thought was just harmless... Nice.
Slayer Anderson chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
...claps slowly.

I think you actually managed to make the Madoka-verse more depressing than it already was.
Bravo good sir.
Bravo.
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wait minute, the Kaiju invasion was all Kyubey's doing?
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
interesting premise, but very well executed nonetheless.