Reviews for A Matter of House
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 9 . 2/24
I'm just sad that there's no Tonks in this world. She's awesome, and wouldn't Auntie Bella be so proud of her Hufflepuff niece?
TalkAlot135 chapter 12 . 2/16
I loved the story.
Espied7 chapter 12 . 2/6
Whoa, this is amazing.
neweldi chapter 12 . 1/28
Thnaks, I like it :-)
Poet Wroet chapter 12 . 1/28
Fulminanz chapter 12 . 1/28
It's just unfortunate that you stuck so closely to the canon plotline. I would've assumed that the diversion from canon would eventually happen, but yeah... nothing.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/28
Only 1 reason this fic isn't on my fav list - I don't do that after only the first chapter.

petulantpages chapter 12 . 1/27
This was fantastic! Never seen anything like this before, and you're such a great writer, too.
cuby18 chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Wow. This story was somehow unexpected. After Bellatrix's sorting, I kind of expected the whole Black family becoming good-I mean, Andy as Andy and Narcissa, well, having a good influence. But no, roles were reversed and it was an interesting reading experience. Great story.
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I hate you

that means you wrote this too bloody well.
escapistictendencies chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
did you really have to kill the twins aaaack
alternate timeline please
robina852 chapter 12 . 8/7/2017
Lovely story.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
This story was just so good. I like how you changed things just a bit by switching Bella and Andy. Though I am still sad To ks, and thus Teddy, never lived. The changes in Draco were nice as well.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 7/6/2017
You're a very good writer. Conveying so much with such little pieces.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
I'm very angry at you for having Sirius still die. Though I truly adored the talk Bellatrix had with Ron and Draco. That was priceless.