Reviews for A Matter of House
reluctantuser chapter 12 . 7/2
This was very entertaining to read. Good to see that Bellatrix not being a DE doesn't suddenly make everything a breeze.

I wouldn't have minded this story being much longer - for some reason, Bellatrix being a teacher is always a blast (it happens in more stories than one would think), and war stories of the crazy, one-legged Puff that treats her opponents as babies would be entertaining, too.

Anyway, good job, dear maam/sir/algorithm!
dragonnargus chapter 12 . 6/21
You've switched Bellatrix to Hufflepuff and yet still manage to get everything exactly the same, with exception to Andromeda and Bellatrix now switched place in war.
Wow. Just amazing I loved it
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 12 . 4/2
LOVED THIS! Thanks for postin! :D
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 9 . 2/24
I'm just sad that there's no Tonks in this world. She's awesome, and wouldn't Auntie Bella be so proud of her Hufflepuff niece?
TalkAlot135 chapter 12 . 2/16
Thnaks, I like it :-)
Poet Wroet chapter 12 . 1/28
Brill.
Fulminanz chapter 12 . 1/28
It's just unfortunate that you stuck so closely to the canon plotline. I would've assumed that the diversion from canon would eventually happen, but yeah... nothing.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/28
Only 1 reason this fic isn't on my fav list - I don't do that after only the first chapter.

petulantpages chapter 12 . 1/27
This was fantastic! Never seen anything like this before, and you're such a great writer, too.
cuby18 chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Wow. This story was somehow unexpected. After Bellatrix's sorting, I kind of expected the whole Black family becoming good-I mean, Andy as Andy and Narcissa, well, having a good influence. But no, roles were reversed and it was an interesting reading experience. Great story.
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I hate you

that means you wrote this too bloody well.
escapistictendencies chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
did you really have to kill the twins aaaack
alternate timeline please