Reviews for All Bark, No Bite
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2020
Hi, I wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Everything about it was just on point. I particularly loved how you told the story from Patricia’s eyes. She’s just an innocent dog who means well. :)

The writing was a lot stronger than I had expected. There were moments in the story where I just thought, “damn, that was so intelligent and eloquently put.” I’ve dived into your other works as well and was not surprised that I also enjoyed them. I hope you are still considering writing. It would be a shame if the fandom lost such an incredible writer.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2020
I absolutely loved this story. Loved everything about it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2019
Awe man, that was such a cute story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
Thank you for this wonderful story! I love Patricia!
aadgregory chapter 2 . 8/30/2018
That was amazing! Your twist with the freesias was so brilliant; it made me gasp. I love Patricia's POV and I love the little glimpses of their relationship you revealed. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
This was great! Loved this story from Patricia 's pov.
Kahli Hime chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
Cute:)
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Cute story. I like the dog's perspective.
Arial Wolf chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
This is fricking awesome totally amazing
although a nice sweet end would you be willing to do some one shots say when the girls found out about there relationship
bloody brilliant thank you
sybil 013 chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Well...I can see now I'm not the only one who loves a great dog story...Bless that sexy Patricia.

Jena~
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Possibly one of the most unique stories in this site. It's wondrous in technicality quality actually.
karla05 chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
As an animal lover, all I can say is that this is a lovely fic!
Misha20 chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Fun, quirky and lovely story.
Thank you.
katie1370 chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
I love this story. It's great being from Patty's point of view, but I like how, at times, you've brought up real stuff from the movie. I love how Miranda and Andy got together in the end.
in-the-sometime chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
This is the best! Such a cute story!