Reviews for All Bark, No Bite
Arial Wolf chapter 2 . 6/19
This is fricking awesome totally amazing
although a nice sweet end would you be willing to do some one shots say when the girls found out about there relationship
bloody brilliant thank you
sybil 013 chapter 2 . 6/11
Well...I can see now I'm not the only one who loves a great dog story...Bless that sexy Patricia.

Jena~
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 4/4
Possibly one of the most unique stories in this site. It's wondrous in technicality quality actually.
karla05 chapter 2 . 3/30
As an animal lover, all I can say is that this is a lovely fic!
Misha20 chapter 2 . 2/6
Fun, quirky and lovely story.
Thank you.
katie1370 chapter 2 . 2/5
I love this story. It's great being from Patty's point of view, but I like how, at times, you've brought up real stuff from the movie. I love how Miranda and Andy got together in the end.
in-the-sometime chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
This is the best! Such a cute story!
in-the-sometime chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I love reading this. I didn't know reading a story from Patricia's POV would be so entertaining.
neweldi chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Thanks, I like it :-)
LKlovesAK chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Dogs are smart people. And Cats are really Drag Queens in fur coats. Just ask my flaming male cat Cy. He has a high pitched voice and loves his coller. Gets upset when we take it off to groom. Ooo au Dogs. Wonder what kind of dogs they would be... Dog show. Now if someone would write it.
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Love the POV. Grateful for part 2. Bet I enjoy it as much as part 1.
vinocibo chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
This story is so sweet and lovely. Makes me want a dog.
Dark Wings Of Imagination chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
This was one of the most beautiful things ever. So sweet and cute, I can't even begin to say, and being a dog lover myself - and mother for two beautiful four legged creatures I love so much - I even connected with the story, once I have an over protective female dog, too, and in her own way she does what she can to comfort me when I need.
Not only beautiful, it is extremely well written and put together, and even though it is from a dog's POV, it does not feel strange to read.
The idea of writing from Patty's POV was brilliant, and refreshing. It is truly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, and from this day on, one of my favorites, also. And just to sum it up everything I just typed I have to admit that I'm completely and totally in love with it.
Thank you for writing it.
bljluvsr chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Omg this so adorable! I love being told from Patricia's pov. I always loved the that Miranda aka Dragon Lady owns a large, fuzzy, sweet dog! As soon as I seen Patricia in the movie that Miranda has the huge soft side. So this was just too much fun to read...only thing is I wish there were more chapters.
Gun Brooke chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
So charming my cheeks hurt from smiling!
Not much of a critique I'm afraid... Just one big grin because I loved this story!

Gun Brooke