Reviews for Butterflies
Santoramon chapter 1 . 3/25
wish it was longer. like they playing the cat and mouse game
Hotdogofthesea chapter 1 . 2/28
Omg LOVE this!
Bromigo1 chapter 1 . 1/19
Awesome! Loved it!
Aronim chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
D'aaaaaw. Great fun and pretty good ending. Well done.
ligersrcool chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
so cute!
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I've seen the picture before, and I love it so very much! I'm glad someone decided to write something with it. Your descriptive abilities are like that which I see rarely, and it's a nice breath of fresh air to read something good like this once in a while. Beautiful work.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Raven's cloak is indigo, not fuscia.
Good job, though!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So cute! Great job!
Kinnori1204 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Dreamy...

Bad luck Star missed it. Or was she spying on them with the other titans on their back?

Too good
writerzero chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was amazing.
RaindropsAndRosepetals chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Love it :)
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I've kept this tab open for quite a while, wanting to close it but unwilling to leave without saying at least something about how much I've enjoyed this story.

On the surface, it's fluff, pure and simple, but your turns of phrase and pacing transform it into something more substantial: "blanketed with sunsets" may be my favorite term for a blush that I've ever read. And of course, Raven's last line couldn't be more fitting.

Great job! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work as time permits.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I loved this story! You kept them all in character which I totally commend you for. Like I've tried reading some Teen Titans stories and Raven will burst into tears or something equally random. But your Raven was composed but was still capable of showing emotion, your Beastboy was incredibly charming and funny, etc. I just loved it all 3
fghjklok chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
So cute im crying omg pls help
willow 3124 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
that was really sweet and kinda funny