Reviews for Through The Window, We Go
CNova chapter 12 . 7/11
Great story! I always love muggle au's since there is less definition to follow and it can really be made its own! I did kind of want to know what happened to Tom and how Draco and Hermione worked it out in the future but the ending as is was still totally satisfying. I'll keep my eye out for more by you in the future!
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 12 . 6/15
i loved this so so so much
habababa chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
IT'S AMAZING! I love muggle au and it was great idea! Everyone EVERYONE was perfectly matched and canon couldn't be closer xd Harry as Hermione brother... YES THANK YOU 3 Narcissa annoyed me, I still don't trust her. Remus and Tonk GREAAAAAAT! Ginny was awesome, badass and I want to be like her when I grow up xd Deat Eaters as gang, Blaise being psycho, Theo MY FAV! I'm amazed how thoughtful the plot was, so many links to hp series! Really amazing story, thank you! (also sorry for not leaving reviews! But the story engrossed me SOOOO MUCH that I forgot! I'm sorry!)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2017
I've read this fic thrice already, and I'll probably read it again after a certain amount of time. I'm absolutely in love with this story. Your stories are amazing! Keep writing beautifully!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
This should be fun
Fleiur chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Ohhhhhhhhh. interesting!
SmileSimplify chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
Loved the story. :) I really liked the ending but I would have preferred it if those seems involving "dreams of the future" were told in the present tense (as in a time jump of, say, 3 or four years in the future). The result (Dramione HEA) would have been the same, perhaps, but it would have been more real. *wry grin*

(I blame my wishful thinking for a more solid ending to the fic on another fanfic writer who wrote a lovely Dramione fic. A few months later she wrote a sequel which began shortly after Draco and Hermione broke up as a couple and no chance of them reuniting. *rueful grin*)

Thank you for sharing this fic with us. :)
SmileSimplify chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
That was so right and fitting yet felt so heartbreaking at the same time.

One last chapter to go...
SmileSimplify chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
I guessed correctly about Harry being the other cop beaten up (not that that plot point was difficult to deduce). :) I am so very glad that Draco DOES have a friend after all... even if he himself thought he had no one other than his mum and Hermione on his side. :) I hope that somehow Theo gets a second chance at a good - and crime-free life - after all is said and done. :) Lastly, please, please, please I hope neither Hermione, Draco, nor Harry was hit by the bullet from Tom's gun. *fingers crossed while chewing on lip*
SmileSimplify chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
I wouldn't have minded a bit more steamy scenes but you handled Draco and Hermione's reunion very adeptly. :)

Just before that very final sene at the end, I was hoping Draco had thought to use a burner phone on which to make that call to the police to check on Lupin. Now, I hope he used his own (totally traceable back to him) mobile phone so that the police WOULD come looking for him. I dread to think what Tom (and Blaise and their other "colleagues") would do to him, BEFORE they kill him, as punishment for his betrayal.
SmileSimplify chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
It was Lupin Tom beat up. And was it Harry that he assigned Theo and Greg to beat up? :(

I liked how Draco's mind flashed back to scenes from his past after Tom first ordered him to take his turn pummeling Lupin. I am glad Draco stood up to Tom - likely for the last time. He will eventually get caught - once the cops follow his bloody shoe prints all the way to Grangers' residence - but, even if it might be heartbreakingly be too little, too late - he has redeemed himself. *sad smile*
SmileSimplify chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
I suppose it serves Hermione right that her female best mate is as prying as she herself is. *smirk* I enjoyed reading about their bonding time. :)

As for the guys... I understood why - but didn't appreciate reading as much about how - Draco, Blaise, Theo, Greg, and Vince aren't friends but merely "colleagues." Colleagues who would turn on whomever showed the merest sign of weakness.
SmileSimplify chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
One grammatical error:
•... there were no BRAKES.

Ginny and Harry appear to be mutually in love but he's afraid to say the words and she's too proud to be the first to admit her feelings.

As for Draco and Hermione, they aren't able to get on the same page. And darn it! Draco's back to stealing cars for Tom, isn't he? Grrr! :(

Lastly, if Tonks knows about the foreclosure - and blabbed about it to the Grangers - can we assume that Cissa also somehow knows about it now even if neither her husband nor her son were the ones who broke the news to her?
SmileSimplify chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Nooooooo! :( They are both in the wrong, though him more than her. *loud sigh*

You can't "fix" anyone. You can only hope to inspire and encourage them to want to change themselves or their situation for the better. She should have given him a bit more time to calm down.

He should have held his tongue instead of taking out his frustration - over his father and the consequences of his dad's actions - on Hermione. That's not how you treat someone you consider "your girl." Those aren't the things you say to someone you care about - whether you care about them only on a platonic level or on a romantic level as well. :(

Will he swallow his pride and apologize? Can she forgive him? Will they ever patch things up?
SmileSimplify chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
LM should have been more patient with and understanding of his son. Grrr! The fact that he called Draco a hoodlum for dressing very casually for the visit is at once laughably ironic, absurdly out of place, and surprisingly spot on. Has LM been apprised of his son's petty(?) crimes since he (LM) was found guilty and incarcerated?

He means well but DM is doing his mum a disservice by keeping her in the dark about their pending eviction. Narcissa is no fragile flower despite her name. It really would be best if she has time to prepare herself before the courts serve the notice of eviction. Heck, she might evn comeuppance with a plan herself to ensure they - she and Draco - still land on their feet after being booted out of their home.

Lastly, yup, HG (for better or for worse) is the kind that would want to know the latest developments and as soon as possible if you please... or even if you don't. *loud sigh and smirk*