Reviews for Recurring
xBlownxAwayx chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
This is so adorable! You're very good at writing Captain Swan!
melroihag chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
UPDATE PLEASE?!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
I really really like this. Emma's little pancake freak out was especially well written. Will gladly read more if you want to add on!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Love it! Is this the end?
LunaEchoWillow chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Sad and sweet.
OnceUponSomeChaos chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I hope you finish this someday. I'm enjoying the tale.

I love the last chapter, their day out at sea. So lovely.
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
light and fluffy chapter. Loved the change of air
KG86 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
wow. no words to describe your wonderful writing. WoW

E
swishandflickwit chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
How can you not like where this chapter went? HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S FLUFFY? ASDFGHJKL OMFG it's so fugging perfect I could cry and die and just go to heaven. Awesomesauce job!
swishandflickwit chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I'm still so amazed at how good you are at characterisation. Usually, if I can't see the character(s) doing the motions of the story or mouth the words of the author, spoken in their voice, then I know the characterisation is all off. But this, you, you are so great at this that I see everything, every word uttered, every movement carried out in complete clarity that it's almost blinding... deafening.

Duuuude, I am so hooked by your stories, especially this - and yes, that pun was intended!
stalrua chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I'm loving this story and am so glad I came across it! I'm in love with the way you write. Seriously. And you have their personalities and mannerisms down. Loving it and can't wait for the next update.
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well that was an interesting moment when the walls on both sides came down.
Jasperann chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
LOL at Hook just sitting down and starting to eat the food. That was so adorable!
Jasperann chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love this first chapter! So good!
PP chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I need you to update this soon, I love this fanfic, one of the best and most believable Captain Swan fics out! :)