Reviews for Recon Incorporated
MyzzNamikaze chapter 11 . 1/29
Fuck... you are amazing. I loved this story.
Amberpaws chapter 8 . 1/28
I really liked this but I totally remember a story with the exact same plot pretty much and I'm not like calling you a plagiarize or something but it was kinda weird because it was like dejavu lol tho I really liked your story
CheesyUnicorn chapter 6 . 1/11
This fic was awesome!
Chii-pet chapter 11 . 1/7
This was AMAZING. I can't believe I haven't read this before! I wish it was a little more bulky, but whatever, it was still awesome. I don't think I've laughed and fangirled that much over a fic in a really long time.
LilKitten07 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
God, this fic gives me life. Bless you.
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
i absolutely love this fic.
wubtastical chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
The last part made me smile XD This whole thing was perfect!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Ahhhhhhh, I loved this so much. It's my first SnK fanfic since I just finished watching the anime today, and I have to say what an awesome fic to start with. :P
Fiorea chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
I loved the ENTIRE THING. Your entire fic was wonderful and made me happy/squeal/giddy/etc. Not a single word made me cringe, which is a very rare thing. This will probably continue to be one of my favorites for the rest of my life (not exaggerating). Thanks for writing!
AC chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
I lo0veeeeee this I can't even tell you.
jena9531 chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Ahhhhh the ending was SO PERFECT. :D Looooove this!
Nishinoyakuun chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Thank you, thank for this amazing work. I absolutely adore the whole plot and the fluffs, though the smut needed improvements. Nonetheless, that isn't a major problem at all! This story is undeniably masterpiece. I've been laughing, sobbing at few heart-wrenching moments and cooing at the loves in the air. I don't know if you will read this review but I'm grateful to be able to one of those who read this story followed by a review. Please continue your good work!
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
This was an amazing story from beginning to end and I absolutely loved it! Great job!~
Usernames.are.masks chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
This is the fucking best thing I've ever read.
Thiswasperfect chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
This was so completely wonderful idk what to say. I always try to leave SOME sort of feedback on any fic I read because, as a "writer" myself (I use that word lightly), I understand the /mighty need/ for reviews on my fics, but I honestly can't even form a thought right now past the goofy ass grin I have from the ending and the shit load of feels cloging up my brain. One of my fav riren fics ever, not gunna lie. Perfectly paced, amazingly cute, spot on characterization, some hot ass smut, and a fucking glorious plot all smashed into 11 chapters. I would say I wanted more but its all so perfect I wouldn't change a thing. Ps its like 3am where I'm at and I have finals tomorrow I am going to fail because of this beautiful story like damnit. It was worth it.