Reviews for Recon Incorporated
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 6/23
This was an amazing story from beginning to end and I absolutely loved it! Great job!~
Usernames.are.masks chapter 11 . 6/17
This is the fucking best thing I've ever read.
Thiswasperfect chapter 11 . 6/3
This was so completely wonderful idk what to say. I always try to leave SOME sort of feedback on any fic I read because, as a "writer" myself (I use that word lightly), I understand the /mighty need/ for reviews on my fics, but I honestly can't even form a thought right now past the goofy ass grin I have from the ending and the shit load of feels cloging up my brain. One of my fav riren fics ever, not gunna lie. Perfectly paced, amazingly cute, spot on characterization, some hot ass smut, and a fucking glorious plot all smashed into 11 chapters. I would say I wanted more but its all so perfect I wouldn't change a thing. Ps its like 3am where I'm at and I have finals tomorrow I am going to fail because of this beautiful story like damnit. It was worth it.
cieltakumi chapter 9 . 6/2
Oh my goodness. I’m dying from fluffy overload. I can’t believe he brought back Rivaille’s cat. That is so Eren. Gah! I’m so sad I only have two chapters left before this ends :’(
Natalia chapter 11 . 5/18
Absolutely loved this :3
Loved the humor, the tense scenes and *cough cough* the other scenes
Overall amazing!
Angelazzy chapter 3 . 5/10
OMG BESR CHAPTER EVER! Lol I am absolutely loving where this is going XD plus it was so funny ;)))
AimiMori chapter 11 . 5/9
Had to skip chapter 8, hated it.
floating on clouds above chapter 11 . 4/6
Omg I couldn't get enough of this! I love how you wrote everything & it was just perfect. I'm just sad it's over, I can't wait to read more about them if you plan to do the one shots. Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
floating on clouds above chapter 10 . 4/6
I can't wait to see how this ends! It's been really good! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 9 . 4/6
Aw they are so sweet together! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 8 . 4/6
Best chapter! I'm glad they spent time with each other before Eren left :)
floating on clouds above chapter 7 . 4/6
Omg yes! I'm glad they resolved everything okay! XD
floating on clouds above chapter 6 . 4/6
I understand where Levi was coming from, but people don't liked to be forced to do things. Awesome chaper though! I like when stories have drama.
floating on clouds above chapter 5 . 4/6
Thank you very much for this! I'm loving the way these two are getting together slowly but surely. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 4 . 4/6
Um, wow. Yes I couldn't stop reading this!