Reviews for The Sinister Schism
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
another great chapter. you're actually really good at writing dialogue.
richards25 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I wonder who it is! Sorry I forgot to review! But this way I get to find out right now! :D
Coral Tawnies chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I liked it! You update fast ;D
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
another well-written chapter!
Coral Tawnies chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Great work! Keep it up.
richards25 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
How exciting! I liked this, and as always, the good never lasts! Cant wait to see what happens :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
another great chapter. keep 'em coming.
richards25 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Yay! I love where this is going! Its so goooood! :D Plus I love all the updates :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
another great chapter. i wonder what the firestarters will be able to get up to.
richards25 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Ahh! I need to know the answers. I am enjoying this a lot, although I want to know the answers now :p Haha!
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
another great chapter. love your use of description here.
writinginpen chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wow. This is really good. Like really good.

I'm loving the "narrative" bit. Like the way your telling it. It just seems so perfect! Also, the little author note in the beginning was divine should I say. Getting all proper here. Anyways, as always the writing was really good and I can't wait to read more.

No constructive criticism at this moment.
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
another great chapter, though the use of the phrase "a phrase which here means 'x'" is getting a bit annoying
richards25 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
No way! Ahh! I need to know more! This is ssososososososo good! I am totally gripped! I want more aha!
richards25 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Wow! Great chapter! I am so excited to learn more now! I love how this is going! :D
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »