Reviews for Cerberus' Tears
AideanCampbell chapter 5 . 9/11/2017
This is truly one of the most impressive, well thought-out Dramione fic i've read. I truly hope that the story hasn't been abandoned and will be continued at the earliest possible date.
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
I know you're still here based on your *favorite stories*. I know what I want might probably improbable but please update! What you've made is really really good! Even just two chapters would be nice. One for the fight and one for the resolution. Please?
Midnight May chapter 14 . 6/7/2017
Omaygash! You did not just end it at that! The last time you updated was 3 years ago! huhuhu this is so good! It honestly deserves a lot of love.
ACupples chapter 14 . 1/12/2017
OMG where is the next chapter! LOL
Great story so far
ACupples chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
Love the story so far
redsands33 chapter 14 . 6/1/2015
I really wish you would continue and finish this story. I just keep rereading what there is and hoping to see an update.
Peanut7890 chapter 14 . 4/25/2015
Would love an update soon! Keep up the good work
juliangelus chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Absolutely wonderful story. I hope that someday you will finish it.
shellyjb chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
Please update soon :)
MissRose727 chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
GAH! I ready as fast as I can to find the final battle and it stops the chapter before. Oh the ache in my heart! This is a brilliant story. I love everything about it. I will be looking into your original work as well. (By an chance on kindle?) As for this story, I have loved all the twists and turns, did not see the wolf thing coming, and the emotions from hermione are very true to the emotions of a rape victim. So glad I came across this story! PLEASE! Finish! Dont abandon it, my heart and mind won't handle it!
flithymudblood chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Ahhhhh keep writing ! :)
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Wow. I am in awe of your talent and can't wait to read more. I think this is one of the best Dramione stories I have ever read on FanFiction and am really looking forward to read the next chapter.
SuperstarNanna chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Whee! Short but sweet. You tease.
dakkie chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Ooh, I'm so glad that Hermione can do magic again!
mycajunlover chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
great update I really like this couple