Reviews for Cerberus' Tears
KhysserKat chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
What a great couple of chapters! I do love seeing protective Draco come out and I have a feeling this isn't the last of Blaise that we are going to see in regards to him obtaining Hermione. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SopranoandBass chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Hmmm...is Zabini actually protecting his slaves? Is he trying to save Hermione?! I certainly hope so...
boothaddict77 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
You can't possibly leave us hanging here. This is bloody fabulous. More, please.
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Can't wait for next chapter, hopefully will be happier than this one! Really enjoying your story!
SopranoandBass chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
It might sound cruel or insensitive, but I like that you didn't just make Hermione recover from her ordeals in a blink of an eye. Many stories do that and it always makes it hard for me to suspend my disbelief. But your story (disturbingly.. ;) ) does seem a bit more realistic.

If I were Hermione, at the end of this chapter I'd want to go to my room and stay there forever, never having to contemplate the worst side of humanity again.
SassyK chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Outstanding! I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Great story so far Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
hcubed chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
This is a fabulous story. Tremendous character development. I cannot wait for the next chapter and the next ... Thanks for sharing your gift for writing.
Lost In Belgium chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I don't usually read HP stories, but I'm enjoying this one. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Libby Blue chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I'm absolutely loving the story! The new bits of background about Draco and his parents during the battle at hogwarts shed so much light on his character. Cannot wait to read more, especially about the ball and to see if hermoine starts returning his affection!
Peanut7890 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Forehead kisses are so sweet. Ohh a mate..makes things a little more interesting. Cant wait for more
annaea3077 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
What a great, original story! It's unfortunate that Hermione was attacked, but it gives her resolve to go through with it, and her injuries give her a weakness to overcome. it's a great setup for a complex, well-written story. I have never heard of a similar plot, either, which on a site this vast is VERY unusual. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
zooeyquinn chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Ooooooohhhhhhhhh! I can't wait to see where this goes! XD I'm in love with this story and because of it I have been looking at other Draco/Hermione pairings! Great job again m'dear! 3
Chester99 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I just discovered this story. Very interesting and will definitely continue to read. I'm curious to see what Draco is. I'm thinking veela but the title gives me pause. However I can't see him being a three-headed dog. With Hermione being his mate it makes sense that he would put her in the room meant for the lady of the house. Hmmm, I'll be curious to find out just what he is. BTW, I love that you've included the talking portraits in this. Too many times things like this get ignored in the story.
misssim chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I'm reading this! and loving it :)

is Draco a veela? oooh i like veela fics, especially unique and well written fics like this one. Can't wait for the next chapter, you've got me all excited now!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »