Reviews for Conquerors they Rise
Nate chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
Two words spring to mind... shit and fic.

So - Tevos knows this asshole is a lying piece of shit and she takes his fucking words as truth?!

Yeah - shitfic.

I'm out.
Chronus1326 chapter 9 . 7/26/2017
I wonder what exactly the final weapon used against the city was. When the coup was first started wouldn't the asari and the salarians help out the turians?
Chronus1326 chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
Mara the Sanghelli would have applied biofoam, not medigel to the lieutenant. In chapter 6.
Chronus1326 chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
I like the story so far! It's well written and thought out.
Chronus1326 chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
The presentation by Jack Harper left me speechless. That was a Cerberus type plan, but not one that Hood and the rest of UNSC Admiralty would have classically supported. That was NOT the benevolent white hat UNSC we're used to dealing with...kinda unhappy about that. But great story nonetheless, well written. Maybe some work on punctuation.
Breakerp16 chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Alright. This is where I stop. The lack of "Common Sense" here is aggravating.
1st issue: The underhanded political plot is nothing like the UNSC. ONI? Maybe. UNSC? Hell no.
2nd issue: Destiny's ascension is LESS than 2Km long. No over 3.5 (We have no actual given size but know that Sovereign is larger and we do have it's size... 2km)
3rd issue: Firewalls in ME are ridiculously weak. They don't have any AI nor pretty much any cyber warfare.

A 4th, but lesser issue would be the "Walls of text" formatting which makes the whole thing jarring to read.
1529 chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
If you are still going to be updating this story, I thought of two areas that seemed a bit OOC.

First, Hood was, I think, too eager to go along with Harper's plan, and, I think it was unrealistic that even the NSA would not be correcting the problems with the old ONI about letting them develop their own plans. It seemed that everything happened too quickly... I think the idea behind Harper's idea would possibly have been selected to protect the NSA from potentially bad results, but more consideration would have been taken... I also think that Hood would have worked with the President about it if only to make sure that, if another thirty year war was in the offing, the government would be prepared.

Second, I think that more fleet elements would have been ready to respond to Shanxi or, if the anti-covenant operation kicked off, then the relay situation would be delayed... as the story was structured, it didn't make sense...if you're sure that your going to war from an action (or even pretty sure) then you don't take that action until you can focus your full power at that enemy. Beyond all else, those from command in the UNSC during the war with the Covenant should understand this.

Anyway, it was an interesting story and one that I hope you will continue to work on, thanks for writing.
jv chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
good story hope you return to it
Chris Adair chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Hello

This is a realy good story and I hope you comeback to it. I'm really enjoying so far.
A Reader chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Good to know that you are a lover of Halo and hate anything not Halo related. I can tell because you did not do your research into mass effect just by what you are doing as of the end of this chapter and anyone out there who likes mass effect will agree with me on how you are treating the council. While I will agree that they are not the best they are not as bad as you are making them out to be.
A Reader chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Something that I wanted to point out first most people think that it is what the relay is made from that gives it it's near involnerablity that's not what does it. While those materials are strong what really gives it involnerablity is its quantum Sheild.

Now I would like to say this why is it that every story that I read that humans find alien technology it becomes the end all to technology and that is all they do and reverse engineer the technology instead of inventing there own technology. I would if I was a scientist would only learn the science behind the alien technology and produce my own technology that could be better but most diffentlly my own and different.
enji-benjy chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
How did ANY Turians survive the nuking of the city? Given the whole army was in the city when it got nuked, even if a few stayed back at their FOBs they would still be caught by the blast.

How the fuck did Turians manage to penetrate the frigate in the first place? Give the lack of defense against it, infiltration is clearly not part of Turian military doctrine, meaning they are not going to be trained to get passed that amount of security undetected.
Enough Turians survived to lay siege to TWO locations and harass another? I can see the rear guard, maybe, surviving, but not nearly enough men to do more that minor hit and run attacks.
enji-benjy chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Was the 4th responding to pirate reports, or anomalous energy readings, you'd think they could get their story straight.
Why haven't the UNSC sent a recon prob through the relay to get the location of the other side, and then destroyed/removed the relay? Hood knows that without it the Turians can't attack NSA space.
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
I can't see the primitive Turians having a weapon capable of creating a crater that big AND damaging the bunkers below, especial from what seamed to be an air-burst, not a subterranean explosion. Those bunkers were designed to withstand being glassed from orbit with plasma.
enji-benjy chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
by your dates it has been 3 weeks since the Turian invasion began, yet it can't have been more than a few days.
Romulus says it has been 'week and a half of warfare', implying that is how long the ground war has been going but, but again it can't be more than a couple of days. or did everyone sleep for a two and a half weeks after the bomb went off?
a bomb would make a circular crater, not a square.
What happened to all the ODSTs sent from the 4th fleet?
Didn't Romulus go ground side to watch his invasion in person?
At least the Turians won't be able to get into the bunkers before UNSC reinforcements arrive.