Reviews for Conquerors they Rise
Trashhh
Useless weak
Trash
Me parece muy forzado eso de que abandonen el espacio y sean superados por las Naves decir,cuentan con armamento cinetico y de plasma capaz de nivelar ciudades enteras,mientras que los Turianos apenas cuentan con un arma avanzada,el Sistema de Laseres GUARDIAN,es simplemente absurdo
Me parece que este Fanfiction tiene el potencial para mucho mas,a continuacion procedo a explicarlo.
poseer 20 capitulos minimo y unos 55 maximo,tiene el potencial y la capacidad con la suficiente imaginacion y la creatividad,pero has hecho un gran argumento,muy bueno y aceptable.

que quedaria mucho mejor enfrentar a esta alianza intergalactica serian las siguientes,
aunque obviamente mencionaria o conectaria al Consejo de la Ciudadela...
-Imperio Galactico
-Republica Galactica

especifico objetos y conceptos que querria ver aparecer dentro de este Fanfiction Crossover...
Unidades,rangos y divisiones Militares del Covenant y UNSC.
.Fuerzas de Defensa del UNSC

Unggoy.
.Pesado
.Operaciones Especiales
.Imperial

Jiralhanae(si los incluyes,al menos postula que unos pocos,maximo 800,se unieron a esta alianza).
.Cacique

.Carguero clase DDS

.Guardaespaldas

Rangos Covenant.
pepejohn chapter 13 . 3/16
This is a logical stinker. The whole Tyrian situation stinks of a Star Wars rip-off, Tevos is a brainlet, Jack Harper seriously?

Personally I find this NSA hella debuffed. Really stupid imo.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2019
The fanfic was good but the whole turrian republic thing was kinda shit but still god storyy pls update
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Am I the only one that thinks this Harper guy sounds FUCKING INSANE. He sounds like a god damned Elite.
Nate chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
Two words spring to mind... shit and fic.

So - Tevos knows this asshole is a lying piece of shit and she takes his fucking words as truth?!

Yeah - shitfic.

I'm out.
Chronus1326 chapter 9 . 7/26/2017
I wonder what exactly the final weapon used against the city was. When the coup was first started wouldn't the asari and the salarians help out the turians?
Chronus1326 chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
Mara the Sanghelli would have applied biofoam, not medigel to the lieutenant. In chapter 6.
Chronus1326 chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
I like the story so far! It's well written and thought out.
Chronus1326 chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
The presentation by Jack Harper left me speechless. That was a Cerberus type plan, but not one that Hood and the rest of UNSC Admiralty would have classically supported. That was NOT the benevolent white hat UNSC we're used to dealing with...kinda unhappy about that. But great story nonetheless, well written. Maybe some work on punctuation.
Breakerp16 chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Alright. This is where I stop. The lack of "Common Sense" here is aggravating.
1st issue: The underhanded political plot is nothing like the UNSC. ONI? Maybe. UNSC? Hell no.
2nd issue: Destiny's ascension is LESS than 2Km long. No over 3.5 (We have no actual given size but know that Sovereign is larger and we do have it's size... 2km)
3rd issue: Firewalls in ME are ridiculously weak. They don't have any AI nor pretty much any cyber warfare.

A 4th, but lesser issue would be the "Walls of text" formatting which makes the whole thing jarring to read.
1529 chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
If you are still going to be updating this story, I thought of two areas that seemed a bit OOC.

First, Hood was, I think, too eager to go along with Harper's plan, and, I think it was unrealistic that even the NSA would not be correcting the problems with the old ONI about letting them develop their own plans. It seemed that everything happened too quickly... I think the idea behind Harper's idea would possibly have been selected to protect the NSA from potentially bad results, but more consideration would have been taken... I also think that Hood would have worked with the President about it if only to make sure that, if another thirty year war was in the offing, the government would be prepared.

Second, I think that more fleet elements would have been ready to respond to Shanxi or, if the anti-covenant operation kicked off, then the relay situation would be delayed... as the story was structured, it didn't make sense...if you're sure that your going to war from an action (or even pretty sure) then you don't take that action until you can focus your full power at that enemy. Beyond all else, those from command in the UNSC during the war with the Covenant should understand this.

Anyway, it was an interesting story and one that I hope you will continue to work on, thanks for writing.