Reviews for Just Don't Forget Me
is it normal to get really turned on by this
make a seqil now please I more of this
Flee chapter 1 . 4/5
Amazing. All I'm going to say. #awesomefanfic
ur mahm chapter 1 . 3/8
im horny
Dan chapter 1 . 3/6
Wow that was amazing! Just the descriptive scenes I could picture them in my head! My favourite roleplay idea is to be pinned by a girl, resisting but being forced to give in. I wrote my own RP once. Some quotes were "please Hannah, don't do anything you will regret" and "Shut up." -Hannah's hand slowly grazes his firm but fleshy abs down to the line of his jeans to slowly start pulling down the zipper, keeping Dan's hands ties above his head-
animelover644 chapter 1 . 2/28
Yassssss, loved it!,!
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Eren and Mikasa really are an OTP. Even the creator said the red scarf Mikasa wears is supposed to represent the Red Thread of Fate that connects two destined soul mates. I don't know why there's so many Eren/Levi fics. I mean, I got nothing against yaoi, but there's nothing between them other than respect, and besides, Eren/Mikasa are meant to be.
shookmouse chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Outstanding storytelling! Bravo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
*good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
#1 mikasa & eren are the best they should be a couple. And btw the storry is realy goog. (Sorry if theres some wrong words i'm german)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
SoFuckingBEAUTIFUL!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Wow. That was actually great! Well done.
A Casual Guy chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I have to say, this is some of the best fanfic (that I have come across) it is passionate, in depth (Insert Joke Here), and has a believable story. It gave me troubles at places do to minor spelling and grammar errors, but others than that, it was perfect. 9.7/10
I LIKE SEX chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Decent Towards the end, there were a good deal more mistakes, but the story's structure could do with a little more improving.
Pedro chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Shit ass Mothafucka
You are a disgrace to attack on Titan
Fuck you
I honestly hope you die
I hope your mom dies too
I just read this to comment on it
Not because I am a fucking pervert like you
Fuck you