Reviews for Percy's Bullies
I get that Drew should have gotten over Percy and moved on, but blaming the situation with Castor solely because of her is pretty bullshit. Her sisters pressured her into doing everything that she does and then Aphrodite is just like "whoops you should have just forgotten about Percy; its all your fault." And then she doesn't even bother mentioning the whole ordeal with the rest of her daughters fucking over Drew's relationship.

Silena also comes off as a bit of a hypocritical bitch in here as well in not even attempting to acknowledge that she's doing the same thing she told Drew not to do.
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 9 . 8/29
Oh my gosh I'm crying
This is really good
Like really good
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 5 . 8/29
"He and a girl with blonde curly hair were killing cheerleaders in an alley"
This killed me. I don't even know why, but I found it hilarious. These are my favorite things.
LavenderMoonRose chapter 9 . 8/27
I want this to never lose it's shine.
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 9 . 8/27
great
Nix-LokiFan chapter 3 . 8/23
Wow. I... I don't know why but... I feel... sad? Or I don't know? Something? Emphasised by happening to be listening to The Water by Hurts. Also! I liked the way you put Leo in there. :-)

Nix :-)
This intensity level of feels was not requested. I'll have to ask you to take them back.
Elia the Huntress chapter 9 . 8/19
This is... Amazing and beautifully written
Tears. That is what this chapter brought. Wow. Th-th-this is amazing. *tears running freely down face* I love this so much. It really made me sad to see how Luke thought of Percy. But, it also have me a new perspective of Luke and how much pain he went through in the throne room. Love ya, bye.
Anna Minie Chaser chapter 9 . 8/4
that was such a sweet and sad ending i love it and i can totally see Percy lying and giving Luke the candy
This story is absolutely amazing. I am speechless.
Danielle chapter 9 . 7/28
It's as simple as this: I loved it. I loved the differences in the plotlines you've written, how each character had their own story to tell and how well written they were. A big well done to you! :)
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 9 . 7/9
You did a really good job with this story! It was really interesting to read what Percy's bullies thought of him when they saw him again.
I-Have-Multiple-Problems chapter 9 . 6/30
I'm tearing up right now.
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 9 . 6/12
lovely story also loved luke as the surprise