Reviews for Percy's Bullies
me chapter 4 . 5/2
HA! "But Isabel was too busy cleaning spiked punch off her dress to notice." HILARIOUS! Great story.
me chapter 9 . 5/1
Oh my posh. This story, so awesome.
me chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh my gosh I love the message you put in Nancy's.
HesterAsaMoore chapter 8 . 4/24
So not cool, you made me cry for Gabe. Flippin' smelly Gabe! I have to go rethink my life.
luluhrh chapter 9 . 4/23
I loved all of the chapters, but this was, without a doubt, the best one out of them all. Luke.

It was amazing.

Thank you so much for writing this!
I just have to say, you are an amazing writer and this was one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
CrossoverQueen1998 chapter 9 . 4/8
You made me cry with chapter 9
PoseidonPrince chapter 9 . 4/4
not bad
fantard chapter 9 . 3/8
AWESOME! SAD THOUGH!
This is one of the single most outstanding things I have ever read. Excellent job.
pertemis45 chapter 9 . 2/21
I absolutely love chapter is a different take in Percy and lukes relationship in it.I love the memmory of meeting Percy the first writing like that please. Sorry if it makes no sense.
Kendra PJO chapter 8 . 1/29
interesting twist on the bullies theme- I'm glad you brought up child abuse, but didn't make it the main part of the oneshot.
OneLoneStar chapter 9 . 1/25
Oh god... That made me cry so hard... Along with the Drew chapter... I love this story so much! Bye... :)
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 9 . 1/18
Can't breathe properly. I'm sobbing to hard. Literally.

I... holy shit, a fic hasn't broken me so hard in months. I think you just shattered my heart and stomped on the pieces, that was beyond heartbreaking.

One hell of fic to finish on. All those light-hearted one-shots, then you had me feeling sympathy for the one character I hate above all others in the previous chapter, the boom. The one one-shot I don't think I'll ever be able to recover on.

You're one hell of an writer. This was incredible. Heartbreaking, but incredible.
Flames of glory chapter 8 . 1/11
Sooooo amazing, just wow, like, wow