Reviews for Percy's Bullies
RandomFandomGirl37 chapter 9 . 7/14
This was beautiful! ;~;
I hope it's not too late for this but that last chapter really made me cry. It really got to me. Thank you so much.
Starheart1 chapter 8 . 7/9
Oh my gosh, the chapter about Drew legit made me cry. You wrote it so vividly, I felt her pain. Your a fantastic writer!
Shits and Chips chapter 8 . 6/21
Well fuck me dry, I almost felt bad for Smelly Gabe.
tripleat1 chapter 9 . 6/14
No idea if you're still on here, but thought I'd comment anyways.

I favorited this a while ago (like years ago) and recently decided to go thru my favorites again. Gotta say, this is still as good a read as it was the first few times i read it all those years ago.
anonymus chapter 1 . 5/19
i really liked it :) would be fun to see it in the books to, but it wont considering there was a scene of percy meeting her in the last percy jackson book ill give you a link
/2013/10/a-deleted-scene-from-the-last-olympian/
*Sighs longingly* That part with kid Percy and kid Luke and the blue candy? Gorgeous. I had to take a break from reading partway through it just to let off some of the excitement!
Agh...great. You wrote him so well I actually feel bad. XD Man, Hades though! Why do I keep thinking he sounds hot? And Poseidon, too!
So Drew never found another love? :( Bittersweet, I suppose.
Awwww...I ship it.
Cool Phillip! XD Oh, wait...are demigods allowed to reveal their exisnce to mortals who can't see through the Mist? Ah, well. Whatevs. :) I'm glad Phillip became more accepting of his students though! As for Gabe...um...didn't he...ah, die?
Wait...where was Poseidon at the end? In the water? :O Or was he actually at the party...? XD Haha! This is awesome. :3 Thanks so much for writing this!
Jeez! Way to make me love a bully. XD Or, now maybe not so much of one. :)
Huh. I don't remember Sloan, really. What book was he from? Anyways, I like the way you wrote Clarisse! :D She's tough as nails!
Wow. Even if I don't really ship Percabeth (though they are cute), this was just too interesting to put down! :) Love the idea of Percy's past bullies making their appearances.