Reviews for Percy's Bullies
ro781727 chapter 2 . 4/6
Have you considered writing a one-shot sequel involving Clarisse putting Matt Sloan in his place and another involving Octavian meeting Sally Jackson? Clarisse only promised to lay off bullying for one day but she runs into Sloan again and she tells him that Percy isn't there to talk her out of bullying him.

Sally meanwhile can simply be herself around Octavian and the scumbag will feel guilty over having falsely accused her of abusing Percy.
SilverFang3 chapter 9 . 4/2
I LOOOVEEE YOUUUU *SOBS WHILE LAYING IN MY OWN PUDDLE OF EMOTIONS*
Mary chapter 9 . 3/3
This is great! Little Percy is adorable!
Mary chapter 3 . 3/3
Hey, did Sloan used to be friends with Leo? As in our favorite ADD Latino Santa's Elf? Huh, small world.
another childof hermes chapter 9 . 3/2
Man, now I'm crying. I don't even normally cry on sad stories, so I guess that's like a accomplishment. Well, now I'm sobbing while writing this...Yep... Good writing though.
Dj Crescendo27 chapter 9 . 3/1
*screaming*
This is just so perfect! I really love this and also your other works!
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 7 . 2/24
For some reason, I just pity Drew
Annabeth is smart enough to know how to manipulate the Mist, and a practically random English teacher isn't going to be told. It took Percy a year to tell Paul. On a side not-man did Paul and Sally get married fast. They knew each other for a year and got engaged. Then, they get married in like a month. People are normally engaged for a year at least.
freddyburn chapter 9 . 2/14
Loved this story
ruby chapter 2 . 2/13
why is thalia a wannabe ratface?
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 9 . 2/7
The last one made me really happy, but all of them were a joy to read. I wish there were more, but that end was perfect.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 9 . 2/7
I love the whole story! It so touching! You made me feel bad for Gabe and Nancy and impressive feat. Such a great story :)
DeAtHgIrL chapter 9 . 2/3
Do you now what I call failed angst? Anything but this.
xoxlollipopxox chapter 9 . 1/29
holy crap... this story especially the last chapter is so sad. i have chills running down my spine
Lucy chapter 9 . 1/27
I can't even express how awesome this is. I love how you just jumped into Luke's character and told us his train of thought and why he did what he did. Before reading this story I always thought Luke was evil despite what he did before he died. You gave a bit of an Insight to what was going through his head and why he did what he did.