Reviews for Skyfall
fandomenforcer chapter 1 . 1/26
did I see a quote from Sherlock?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
OK I don't review often. I am hard to please and I read too fast. But what the hell, god, I hope there is a sequel, I'm gonna go look. And if I forgot to say "l love. . . Well you know." LMAO!
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Wow that was a amazing story! Found it at 2 in the morning and stayed up untill 5 to finish it. Now I'm sleep deprived but happy.
There is a crap ton of stories with a Time Lady, but they are usually very similar, which makes them boring. But this ones different.
Oh and Jack! Loved the way you wrote him, it was truly amazing, you wrote him the way that I see him.
And the relationship he had with Kat (The Woman, Shaylene, Shay, Katherine, The Lady Assassin ect.) Was written wonderfully, one of my favorite relationships I've seen a character have with an OC.
I so glad I found this, I was dying to find a good story about Jack! If you can't tell already he's my favorite Doctor Who/ Torchwood character.
Happy to hear there's going to be a sequel, I hope you're still planning an writing it.
ChloeB18 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I loved this! I can't wait for the sequel!
I'msorrymylove chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Where did you get the name? Poor Rhys...always left out. Though could you really tell me where you got the Time Lady name from?
I'msorrymylove chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Of course...the Doctor has the worst timing in the universe...and so do Kat's memories.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Yea Ianto meant so much to him. That's why he spent so much time in her bed. Doesn't matter no sex. And she was doing it and almost slept with Jack knowingly hurting Ianto. Great story. Once again the best thing that coud have happened to Ianto. No more hurt and heartache.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh great! So Ianto now has a "fan" pushing him aside and carrying on with Jack. As if Ianto doesn't get that enough from the writers on the show. Hahaha
FandomSlave96 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Oh my god...so sad...
I'msorrymylove chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
The Doctor really should hurry up.
12DEHD chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Huzzah! I've finally gotten around to reviewing. I've basically already told you everything that I think about this story, but yeah. Formal review. Nice job with the characters, as always, and there's a lot of potential in this idea. Keep developing it, and you know where I am if you need any help :)
H
I'msorrymylove chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is really interesting so far, and I love the Sherlock reference.
Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Nice beginning. Update soon.
maggalina chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Alexis! This was brilliant as always! Jack is perfect here! You have captured his essence using nothing but the written word! I don't know what I can say that I haven't already said but this is probably something I will be able to read many times :)

It was an absolute delight reading and betaing this :)