Reviews for The One I Love the Most
Callie Tonnis chapter 1 . 4/28
This was a great story! I was near tears at the end of it. Awesome Job!
5546Laura chapter 1 . 4/28
This is a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing something so personal with the rest of us.
demily4lyfe chapter 1 . 4/28
i'm so in love with this one-shot, it's one of my favorites so far
mayrapatkitty chapter 1 . 4/25
for godsake, I can't stop crying! Such a beautiful story :')
R28 chapter 1 . 2/2
Aaaa this made me cry :'(
GuestJD chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Great story, very emotional. Made me tear up reading it, your words painted a very vivid picture.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I know this is really late since it has been put on line. But just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories I have read in fan fiction. I cry every time I read it..and I have read it several times. Thanks very much for a really great story.
fantasycatsmiles chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Your piece is incredibly moving. I was sitting there, in my room, with tears streaming down my face, trying to sob silently so no one would notice. It's heart-wrenching to think that Booth spent most of his final days thinking about his dead partner, living his moments for her, with thoughts of their many years of happiness on his mind as he died, listening to her favorite music because she was his world...I'm getting teary again. The emotion you clearly felt writing about these wonderful characters in this poignant story was impossible to miss. One piece of criticism I have is that Parker distinguishes so clearly between his mom and Christine's mom. I feel that he would think of Bones as his mom just as much as Christine's, and I believe that he would have been incredibly affected by Bones' death, just as you mention Christine was. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I believe that Parker would have thought of Bones as his other mom, not as Christine's mom and not his. However, this is an incredibly poignant, moving piece that shows Booth's dedication to and love of Bones. Your work is incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
prfahibi chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is the first first fanfic that made me cry. The way it is written, the way it expresses true and everlasting love...I'm just lost for words to describe on how many levels it touched me and how I feel at this moment. It must have been difficult for you, and I admire not only your writing skills, but the way you poured feelings into it, and the fact that you actually made it though writing it.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I just read this again, and even though it's sad, it's so beautiful. This really happens with people who are totally tuned into each fact, most wouldn't last the six months. And with the conversation he was having with Bones, you gave us the assurance that they were together again.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I just came back to read this again. I've been wanting to for a long time but I found it so emotional the first time that I had to leave it for a while. I'm not sure why it touches me so deeply but again I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. You should be so proud of this beautiful work.
Faithinbones chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Hi I reread this and of course I cried again, darn you. So beautiful. Lenora
oscarbaby chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this story. I read it a long time ago - before I signed up for FF - and I think I reviewed it them - but would have been as a guest. I am going back thru all of your stories today - and had to respond to is so true to how Booth would react to his live without "his" Bones. Rarely do the FF stories get to me - but this one does - couldn't help the tears. Again, I thank you for all of your stories, and your insight into what B&B can (and should) be!
Jamistarme1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
OMG that's so sad! :,-( I could see that especially after they'd been together for so many years.