Reviews for The One I Love the Most
fantasycatsmiles chapter 1 . 5/25
Your piece is incredibly moving. I was sitting there, in my room, with tears streaming down my face, trying to sob silently so no one would notice. It's heart-wrenching to think that Booth spent most of his final days thinking about his dead partner, living his moments for her, with thoughts of their many years of happiness on his mind as he died, listening to her favorite music because she was his world...I'm getting teary again. The emotion you clearly felt writing about these wonderful characters in this poignant story was impossible to miss. One piece of criticism I have is that Parker distinguishes so clearly between his mom and Christine's mom. I feel that he would think of Bones as his mom just as much as Christine's, and I believe that he would have been incredibly affected by Bones' death, just as you mention Christine was. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I believe that Parker would have thought of Bones as his other mom, not as Christine's mom and not his. However, this is an incredibly poignant, moving piece that shows Booth's dedication to and love of Bones. Your work is incredible.
Tears
prfahibi chapter 1 . 2/15
This is the first first fanfic that made me cry. The way it is written, the way it expresses true and everlasting love...I'm just lost for words to describe on how many levels it touched me and how I feel at this moment. It must have been difficult for you, and I admire not only your writing skills, but the way you poured feelings into it, and the fact that you actually made it though writing it.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 1/22
I just read this again, and even though it's sad, it's so beautiful. This really happens with people who are totally tuned into each other...in fact, most wouldn't last the six months. And with the conversation he was having with Bones, you gave us the assurance that they were together again.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I just came back to read this again. I've been wanting to for a long time but I found it so emotional the first time that I had to leave it for a while. I'm not sure why it touches me so deeply but again I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. You should be so proud of this beautiful work.
Faithinbones chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Hi I reread this and of course I cried again, darn you. So beautiful. Lenora
oscarbaby chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this story. I read it a long time ago - before I signed up for FF - and I think I reviewed it them - but would have been as a guest. I am going back thru all of your stories today - and had to respond to this...it is so true to how Booth would react to his live without "his" Bones. Rarely do the FF stories get to me - but this one does - couldn't help the tears. Again, I thank you for all of your stories, and your insight into what B&B can (and should) be!
Jamistarme1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
OMG that's so sad! :,-( I could see that especially after they'd been together for so many years.
Caroline's Bones - Dolphins chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
omg - i didn't catch it strait away, thou the more lines i read, i got a strange sense that one of them had passed & the conversation was a 'one sided' one being had, but this time, unlike my bad habit of impatience & skipping to the last few lines, to give away the ending, i held on & kept reading, it was strange the feeling i had, kept growing, i felt my throat constrict & tears well, trying to hold them off so i could continue to read. omg - this was such a beautiful dedication story of booth's everlasting true love, right to & past his last breath... then you added to your sheer brilliance, by having parker & christine turn up, slowing going thru their fun bickering conversation, at first, (much like the fun bickering that their mum-step mum & father had b'w them) i got a sense parker felt that this was the day, when meeting his sister at the curb-side, before going into the house, (i'm not totally sure if that's how you'd planed it, or if you wrote it with the mind that parker see's each time he'd ph or visit maybe his last time in seeing or speaking with his father) as it wasn't a massive shock to him - then i cried again, at his words to his sister, recalling his father's slow decline, since his step mum's passing, knowing them as he did from his very early yrs, that one wouldn't & couldn't survive w'out the other, for any length of time...
or crying at the way you had christine being a little stubborn, much like as if this were their parents bickering, determined to tell parker, their mother didn't believe in what their father did & then parker (or much like his dad) answering her back, with love behind those words, explaining from his pov.

then you had me loosing it all over again, (stopped my review, due to my tears) where christine is eating the 'now cold' cheesy eggs (her mothers serving, her father made) coz it's the last time were better than never again cheesy eggs ! omg! then the last line, of her father's note to her mother, thou you had it as if christine was either silently reading them to herself or quietly spoken out-loud, kind of gave me the sense that i was at the beginning of this fic again, as if booth was reading them out-loud to his adored & loving wife, so again i'm now ending this fic in tears omg!

(so very sorry for this long rambling review, also apologise for just reviewing now, i believe i'd come across this fic once before, but due to being so emotional found i couldn't complete the review!)
i want to end by, stating this was truly, beautifully crafted, i'm in awe of your amazing talent.
please keep writing for bones, i truly believe you have a wonderful gift, i for one cherish your works. kind regards caroline.
JeffersonianGirl2004 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Oh my God that was so sad. I was in tears. At first I didn't notice Brennan was gone but when I did the tears began to fall! Great writing!
Katzura chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hello,

thank you for putting yourself out there and posting this. It is a very moving piece and I actually cried reading it. It is very sad but also poingnant. You could feel the love Booth feels for Brennan coming of the page and it was inspiring. I adored the way you had Parker and Christine deal with it and thought it was a fitting ending. So thank you for this wonderfully sad and moving story. For me it was one of the best stories of this kind that I have read.

Take care

Katzura
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is a fantastic story thank you
Felinxx chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Okay, I have to say actually I don't like stories about an older Booth & Brennan. Maybe it's my fear of death and growing older...?... But of course I didn't know that Brennan was already dead when I started reading and so I finished it and... you got me crying! Really, it was wonderful. Just like I'd imagine the two of them growing older. And I liked it. Though I like the stories with a happy-ending more :D
Kiera Leyden chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This brought tears to my eyes. Amazing job with it.
Dm Tayashi chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I just can't stop crying.

Thank you for this wonderful piece of art.