Reviews for Hallowed Huntsmistress
Lorien Legacy chapter 13 . 4/9
okay loved the first part of this story but after this chapter and skipping ahead to see how it goes this is just TOO DARK for me your a great writer but this is just not for me.
mattbrown838 chapter 38 . 1/28/2017
This was a beautiful series! You really brought the magic of ADJL to life in thelse stories! Hope to see more by you soon!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/9/2017
bravo, stunning story and stunning writing, wish it wasn't m rated, but I just skipped over any of those parts. my heart broke for jake, so sad and I'm sad that gramps had to die and sad that Nicholas had to lose his voice (thought a realistic outcome) and sad that rose wasn't strong enough to overcome the manipulations. but a beautiful end none the less. my fav part in the whole story is when both rose and jake found out their secret identities, really touched me, absolutely loved the angst incorporated into this and I hope to see more different stories about the American dragon from you
ada69 chapter 38 . 3/2/2015
I've been out of this fandom for about two years now, but something that is unknown to me pulled me back into again. So naturally, here I am on fanfiction digging for good ADJL fics (which by the way is not an easy task), and I just happened to click on this one. It is 1:24 in the morning. I have been staring at my computer screen for approximately five hours now, and I've FINALLY reached the end of this. I was THAT hooked!

I was laughing then crying. I think I threw stuff at my screen a couple of times, I probably made some super weird faces in some parts because I was angry or grossed out, but the amount and range of emotions I felt while reading this was incredible! The characters were well written, funny, and believable, the plot was FANTASTIC, the descriptions were vivid, and everything just flowed together so nicely! I was concerned about halfway through the story as I wondered how Jake would EVER forgive Rose, but really, the reactions of everyone in the end were realistic and believable. And even though the story itself was very dark and twisted, it didn't feel off at all by ending it with a wedding!

It's just amazing to me how much I admired Rose's will in the beginning and then HATED her when she was brainwashed and fell right back in love with her in the end, just like Jake did. My personal favorite part of the story had to be when Rose discovered the wedding ring. Like I literally started crying because that really was just a punch to the gut. A reminder of how in love they had been and how broken their relationship had become, and it was just such a clever detail to the story!

Honestly, I never read Forever Am Drag, and now that I'm so impressed with this, I'm definitely going to be checking it out! I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow...

Anyway, thanks for the great read! This is a masterpiece!

-Ada
ZGC1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Dude, you are a freaking genius! I love your work!
WolFang1011 chapter 38 . 5/17/2014
I waited till the end before reviewing and I have to say, right now, I don't have any words. So, I'll just settle with a big thank you; thank you for taking the time to write a pair of amazing pieces of literature and giving us readers hours of plrasurable reading. Thank you!
DragonDude23 chapter 38 . 5/15/2014
Beautiful story with a beautiful ending, i loved every minute of it and now im kinda sad its over, but all good things must come to an end. I just wonder if you have any more stories planned for these two in the future :3 thanks for the great read
anon chapter 38 . 5/15/2014
Love Jake and Rose
american dragon7676 chapter 38 . 5/15/2014
This chapter was great the entire story was wonderful i liked the end especaly
Phoenix Keeper Avalon chapter 38 . 5/14/2014
It's over? Oh my goodness! Two years of heart ache, tears and love of all forms ad this chapter has drawn to a close. I'm both happy the got their happy ending and sad to see it end. Regardless, this story couldn't have been great if you tried.

My Final rating: 9/10 Phoenix Feathers
wjgr chapter 38 . 5/14/2014
this was amazing i enjoyed forever am drag as well just wow keep writingnand if you want an idear right a story about Jake and Rose's child and his troubles
Suicune132 chapter 38 . 5/14/2014
I wasn't dissapointed and I am really happy for the happy ending I came here from your Danny Phantom Fics and now I am really happy I looked through your profile to see what else you had written. I hope your muse never runs out and the wellspring of your imagination never runs dry :)
GhostFace95 chapter 38 . 5/14/2014
now that is a great ending to a great story
DragonDude23 chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
Yay! there back together and everythings better u! sweet ending to a heart pulling story :3. or is this the ending?
american dragon7676 chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
This chapter was good keep it up