Reviews for Life in Limbo
Tina0609 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
I love this!
I need to see how this goes on :) so please update soon!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
It's a good thing Lily got home when she did, before her roomies were really harmed worse! Glad Remus is willing to let her stay with them, too-just goes to show that their friendship goes too deep to just turn her away when she needs a safe place. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
SO GOOD. more soon I hope
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
I would love to see this continued, it really has potential :)
asphodel95 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Wow this is an amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter and how it will work out eventually.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I wonder if Sirius caught James calling Lily by her last name? Surely that's a little something popping out of his subconscious, right? I'm glad Sirius was there...and found Lily...and I hope she will come to terms with the fact that she does still have old friends who care about her! I'd like to see her spending more time with Sirius & James, if possible, just to see if something else will trigger his memory!
musingmarauder chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
This is great so far. I hope you're still working on this because I'd love to read more. Why did Lily not stay in touch with James and get him to know her again? What's happening with the war?
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Oh man, that would just stink bigtime! Now they get to meet and fall in love all over again, right?
calypso chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Omg I was so not expecting that! great writing, can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Please update soon! I forgot about this story, but I really enjoyed reading the update!
jilyshipper98 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
You gonna update or not?
Was this a one-shot cause,bluntly, very bad for a one-shot
Hopefully it isnt and please please please update as soon as possible
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
How scary for Lily, not knowing what's going on with James.
delz04 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
If what I think happens actually happens, then I'm going to be freaking the fcuk out, but fangirling so hard at the same time, because I've been wanting a story like this for agesssssss. 3 Ahh, I hope you update soon. *dances*
Nezie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013