Reviews for Remember Me
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 8/16
that was great keep the chapters coming
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 8/4
Are you going to finish this fic? You mentioned editing and rewriting it over a year and 1/2 ago and it doesn't look like anything has been done to it. Please please write more and finish this fic. I am anxious to see what happens next. If you won't finish this then please adopt this out to someone who will.
bad girl 61 chapter 8 . 6/7
i hope you rewrite this. this seems like an awesome story.
dragneell49 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
please update soon
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
This is good, hope for a update.
Heavenly Kitsune chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
I know what that feels like, my computer just crashed for the umpteenth time a couple days ago. I really need a new computer. Anyway soon for rambling, really really good should keep going.
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Cool beans, I definitely want to see more!
DoctorcommaThe chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
._. I saw this on my updates, and I read the title out loud. "Remember Me... I can't say that I do." So I just had to click. Now I remember. My name... is Alice, and I remember everything.
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
please do the next chapter soon!
hi chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
More plz
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I like it! Add more!
the girl who envies books chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
something's been bugging me about this canon itachi is obsessed with his brother,so why does he leave his brother to the village and take a kid he's only known about for a year and hasn't even met,with him?Why not take them both?I get if you have that as it is for the sake of the story but it still would have been good for the plot plus I hate the whole hate/friend/hate thing they had in in all its a good story with a good plot,the only other thing I find wrong with it is there aren't enough up the good typing.
fantasymaniac17 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Hi Hi! I really really like this so far! Are you going to update it soon? I want to see where you take it and get farther into the plot! I really like how you're adding in some PTSD for Naruto. I always kinda annoys me when the manga/anime or fanfics mention all the abuse and neglect and then show no signs of it on his psyche. I really want to read more!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Heh heh, Kisame's stuck as babysitter. :-) Also, is this a threesome or a love triangle?
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
God, I wanna more!
More fights between Tachi-kun and Dei- kun!
More cuteness from Naru-chan!
More chapters!