Reviews for Here
Mademoiselle Z chapter 1 . 4/17
... this is too cute for words! no, really, this is too adorable and heartwarming, yet a hint of bittersweet completes it and makes it perfect! and especially how you ended this story-do I really have to mention this? oh God. OOOOOOHHH I NEED MORE FANFICTIONS LIKE THIIIS Q-Q
I like the story it was sweet, especially the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Woah, this is really cute, author san
HiItsUriChan chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
It's a little bit confusing at first but I finally understood it in the end. I really like it Author-san!
Amatsu Kurosaki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I happened to find this randomly, and I love it so much! Short and simple, but intriguing and lovely at the same time. I definitely adored the ending. /swoons/
fostine.foli chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I love the ending...*begin with the smile, the touching words, and the hug...also the little wink and the phrase...*you make me falling in love XD
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Of course Kuroko would catch him ;D
Monkey Girl xD chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Kawaii! :) this was a great story!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
OMG, omg, omg! This was so beautiful, I can't believe you did that! I don't know whether to laugh or cry... *sobs grossly* I loved this piece, just, the idea of a playful kid Akashi leading Kuroko around and it being him as a child. Just, all the feels... Sorry for this incoherent review, but it's your own fault.
Vyersdra chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Flawless and perfect fanfic. Just so sweet!

Congrats!

Vyersdra
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ugh, AkaKuro is wonderful and this is absolute sweetness...REALLYYYY love it!
Turtieform chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awwww you made me feel all fuzzy inside!:)))) 3333 I love this, it's made my day!3
Such a caring Akashi and a mindful, sweet Kuroko...squeeee hahaha!3
Duo's chibi Deathscythe chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Romance and angst, it was a good combination for these two. I really thought the little kid was a relative, and not Akashi himself, so I enjoyed the hint of supernatural too. Looking forward to your next stories.
no dang name is available chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
How fucking cute. Shit. Sorry. Can't stop myself from cussing. This is too adorable. It's precious. OMG. I love AkaKuro so much. So much feels.
animefan106 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was adorable! Gah, I'm speechless because it is so simple yet so touching at the same time. This idea was brilliant. ;)

Thank you for your hard work!
Please update soon!