Reviews for Goukanzai
poems2songs chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
interesting story... like it so far... feel bad for kaoru... why did kenshin do that... he should feel so guilty now... is this still a kenshin/kaoru pairing... wonder what happens next... update as soon as you can... please and thank you...
Morningdew16 chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
What happened to chapter 3? and 4?

it went 1,2,5,6!
malencia chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
that was great! um...i don't like the enishi part but that's cause i don't like him pairing with kaoru. You are going to pair Kenshin and Kaoru aren't you? I can't wait till you write more. Thank you -
julie-dono chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
okay umm i just left you a review and i said i was going to read the next chapter...well it seems that you skipped many chapters all of a sudden in the third chapter it's a conversation with kaoru and enishi...i'm like WHAT? but yeah you need to organize your chapters and put in the right ones
julie-dono chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
wow...i just finished reading the second chapter...and wow...my eyes are filling up with tears, but i still love it, but it's so sad! this is like the first story that has made me cry..well onto the next chapter
are-en1 chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Hi,I like your story so much but I was wondering if you could have a look at this story for you see I think you have miss to download several chapter and that makes the story line is a bit neverless I love it so the sad you please look at this story back and updated as soon as possible.I would apprishated that so much. Well,thx and good luck on next chap _-
angelic-kuti chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
i must know wat happens!

I MUST KNOW!

plz!

plz!

update!
scythe195 chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Oh dear. O_O Please continue soon!
kitsu watanabe chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU!

HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO KENSHIN AND KAORU! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU'RE MAKING HIM FEEL!HOW COULD MAKE KAORU GET GOUKANZAI! WHEN DID ENISHI PROPOSE? other than that... please continue soon... I apologize for my earlier out bursts... ja ne
K.M chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
PLEASE! DATE SOON!

I REALLY, REALLY want 2 c wut happens next! PLEASE date NOW! THANX! _
Polka-DottedInu chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
I absolutley am in love with this story. I think you are doing a great job of characterization, and i am truly enjoying this story. It tokk me a while to find it, but when i read your other stories, I decided to read this one, and I think it is great. Thank you for writing it. I look forward to the next chapter.
HauntedReality chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
So naturally I start reading a fic that hasn't been updated for nearly a year and ends in a cliffhanger. I really enjoyed it, and I'd love to know how it ends, so you should finish it. :)
Cattitude chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
Ahh! Evil cliffy! Update soon! _
Syaoran-Lover chapter 6 . 7/29/2004
U've got to continue!

It reminds me a lot of When I Fall in Love, but it's still lovely!

This is great, PLEASE continue, please?

I hope Enishi decides not to do anything, there's just too much sh*t going on w/Kaoru right now, I don't think more will do her any good!

'my kenshin' doesn't sound very good either, why not make this Enishi x Kaoru?

I'm sick of KK, but again, it was just an opinion, you DID type u've had writer's block, so it can't hurt to think about the possibility. right?

Read ya' next!

Hell, PLEASE UPDATE and DAMN SOON! _
Chibi-Manny chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
KEEP WRITING! What a great story, it's so sad that she got pregnent after being raped though! Please tell me if kaoru gets back together with kenshin! I don't think I can take much more of Enishi, I want Kenshin to marry her and take care of the kid with her! *bawls* Wah! Kenshin! Tell Kaoru you love her!