Reviews for Landing somewhere unexpected
TinkanaiT32 chapter 10 . 4/3
Oh. My. Goodness. You can't just end it here! That was...they did...and then...
This was awesome. A bit OOC in some places, and confusing in others, but I liked it.
I really really want you to update because I really really want to know if that rune did what I think it did.
msgone chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Yay! I'm so glad that you're back! Was worried that you weren't going to!

Loki, I'm so glad that the two of you were able to reconcile. :) I truly hope that these new gifts thy Tony has made do the best to protect you that they can.
BrandyGold chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
*bawls and hugs you tight*
Thank you thank you thank you for finishing this story and for ME! It's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me and I am so honored to have you as a friend. I love you so much baby. So fucking much! Just, thank you! And happy anniversary baby :)
JensenAckles13 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Wow, this was a fantastic chapter. But I must ask- this this the end? If so, it was an incredible ending, though I can't help but want more. I loved the part about the ash tree and the deer. And I'm definitely glad Loki came back :) I love your writing style and why you posted this today. I hope it's not over, but of it is, that was great. It was definitely worth the wait
JensenAckles13 chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Is this the last chapter? Because, if it is, that was wonderful and beautiful and I really need more :)
NoShitSherlock221B chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
It's been ages since you updated! Please do so soon need to know what happens next :D
SophiaGrey chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
This chapter is fantastic. I think you handled the darker scenes so well, true to the brutality of the Jotun and also the unconditional acceptance of these two men for each others truths. It is very moving, thank you!
SophiaGrey chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Wow! This is so powerful. I loved the accompanying music too, of course I am crying like a babe, but that's life!
SophiaGrey chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I am thoroughly impressed and enamored with your writing. Truly, you have a great talent for story telling!
SophiaGrey chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Pure genius! Good god, my hands are shaking!
SophiaGrey chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Fantastic chapter! Your dialog is so good I can hear their voices jump off the page! Great job!
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved the first part of this story and I am so excited to be reading the second part. You are an excellent writer! I am on the edge of my seat as I read this, and I think my heart is about to burst! Thank you for sharing this here!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
NEW CHAPTER PLEASE! Can't wait to read more :D
SerenityCas chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
That was terrifying for a moment. This I don't think is gonna be so easily to get over for Tony. Or maybe he will. He's quite unpredictable himself at times. Poor bbs! I won't to hold them both.
lilithemaid chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
I can't stop reading this fanfiction of yours!
It's beautiful,I love the plot, the way that you write Anthony and Loki.
Everything about it is amazing!

I hope you continue it soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »