Reviews for Drawn to You
J chapter 37 . 12/3/2018
Beautiful! I only wish we got more chapters of them being finally, fully happy. But that is just me being selfish, isn’t it? Thank you so much for this lovely, painful, sweet, sexy, frustrating, wonderful story!
J chapter 34 . 12/3/2018
I AM BAWLING!
J chapter 18 . 12/3/2018
*Starts slow clap...stops to wipe a tear away..continues clap, increasing in speed and volume, until a crescendo of applause erupts, seemingly impossible from one human, yet echoing off the walls of her exploded heart* BECAUSE THIS WAS EVERYTHING. Best smut ever, because it wasn't just sexy, it was beautiful and romantic and oh godddddddddddddd.
J chapter 17 . 12/3/2018
SQUEEAAAALING! Of course this entire thing made me gush but the two most blush inducing? 1. "... damp." and 2. "Perfect. Like how I feel when I kiss you." BLOODY HELL.
J chapter 16 . 12/3/2018
Heheheheheheheheheh. Of course!
J chapter 13 . 12/3/2018
Oh wow, my heart. I honestly don't know who I feel sadder for. The angst! Friend - because the amount of love I have for this has made us automatic friends - this was perfectly painful. And I must say, this was the sexiest, most accurate, heart wrenching description of a kiss, probably ever. So well done. All of the kudos to you!
J chapter 3 . 12/3/2018
Ohhh my gooooooooosh. Seriously, I'm kinda glad this is so old because then maybe you won't be annoyed at my constant gushing! They're so cute, I'm dying! D:
This: ""You are," he said honestly and then brought a finger up and tapped her cheeks gently. "Here and here."

A zing of feeling rolled over her as he touched her, and that just made everything worse. She hung her head, unable to meet the teasing, dancing eyes as he looked at her.

"Come now, sweetness," he cajoled. "It's all right."

"No, it's not."

"Sure, it is," he reassured her and then grinned again. "Damn, girl. You're blushing so much, I'm starting to think you were the one that was naked in there."

"Oh, God!" she cried, turning to get away quickly." IT'S SO PLAYFUL AND FUN AND MORTIFYING BUT IN THE BEST WAY.

And the Baby Girl reference! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I love this, and by extension, you.
J chapter 2 . 12/3/2018
OMG. SERIOUSLY. WOULD YOU HATE ME IF I REVIEWED EVERY CHAPTER?! This is so fabulous and cute and charming and awkward and LOVABLE!
This "Sure enough, there was the familiar face of the man she loved...along with every other part of his body. Every single...enormous part" made me giggle and blush. And his reaction to seeing her! Noticing her lips and wondering absently about her boyfriend.
UGggghhhhhh I have a major crush on this fic.
J chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
Oh my goodness. Chapter 1 and I am already hooked! I am stupid excited to read this. Looks like I'm not getting any work done today, because I have your entire masterlist to read! Thank you in advance for all your work. I've smiled so much in this initial chapter that I'm sure my face will hurt by the end.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/30/2018
This was lovely from start to finish. Keep writing, you’re amazing at it! And in encapsulating the characters personalities, and the detailed way you build a scene!
DreamsInColor8 chapter 37 . 6/5/2017
Cute story! Loved your version of Derek and Penelope. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2017
This is heartbreaking
Jhill88 chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
Totally random but I'm watching the episode 'I love you Tommy Brown' when Penelope is trying to get the truth out of Derek about his talk to Kevin... funny thing while leaving a message on Derek's phone Penelope says "Call me back or I'll saw everyone the nude picture I drew of you in art class and not the nice one". Totally reminded me of this story.
Maggie chapter 37 . 1/13/2015
Best I've read so far. I couldn't stop reading! Great story.
21434arses chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
Wow, just wow! This was so incredible, one of the best I've read! I'm so glad you are into happy endings:-)