Reviews for Drawn to You
TheDivineMsEm chapter 37 . 3/13
Words truly cannot describe what I am feeling. I don't say this often, but I would not change one single thing about your story. Grammar was spot on, not an annoying mistake in site. Story stuck to the characters personalities perfectly. I usually believe that critiquing someone's worm is a good thing, but this is simply breathtaking. I hope you continue writing.
JTCA chapter 37 . 2/16
I don't havê words to express how amazing this story was! Nos I havê to read your other stories. Girl, you have to continue writing about this tão! Kiss **
Rainbowbrite0006 chapter 37 . 2/13
This story was amazing! :)
Alliecattie3 chapter 37 . 2/10
Bravo! Finally had the opportunity to read the remainder of this story! Loved it! You are to be commended for your wonderful storytelling! Honestly, Penelope and her insecurities were maddening and endearing at the same time! Felt so bad for her as she struggled to deal with her parents dying and the guilt she felt for the accident and Derek's injury! And Derek's hurt at losing Pen and seeing her again was heartbreaking! Thrilled that they finally talked and were able to forgive and reconnect after all those years apart! The love between them is so amazing! Morcia happily ever after is here! Yay!
So enjoyed your Emily/ Pen friendship! Added bonus!
Thanks so much for sharing!
dcatt chapter 37 . 2/4
LOVE IT! I really like the way you brought them back together. I admit I am a sucker for happy endings! Thanks for another great read!
CriminalMindsThinkAlike chapter 1 . 1/26
I have read almost all your stories but Drawn To You is by far my favourite! Its so touching and beautiful! A job well done in my opinion!
BrownSuga32 chapter 37 . 1/14
Awesome
Criminaticalist chapter 1 . 1/11
This was such a beautiful story! I never expected such emotions to come from reading this! I have read pretty much all your stories but this one really pulled at my heart strings especially with PG's parents and the. The confrontation when they met again. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I am so looking forward to your next story!
Love from a fan
daniele.desouza.5602 chapter 37 . 1/11
omg acabouuuu búaah
CMPerry chapter 26 . 1/10
For some reason I stopped getting emails about new chapters for this story so I haven't read it in ages! I suppose it's a good think because now I have about 20 chapters to catch up with! Absolutely love this story, can't wait to read the rest!
shortstack221 chapter 1 . 1/6
I fall in love with all of the Morgan/Garcia stories you write. Thank you so much!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 37 . 1/4
awww super sweet!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 36 . 1/4
LOL! Romantic and sexy my fav!
Perfect ending to another perfect story! Love the way you write P & D - it's always spot on! :) I was looking through some of your older stories and noticed the AN about moving them to another site. Is that all still happening?! There's some oldies but goodies (ex: "The Substitute" "Touch" "The Next Thing On The List") that I would love to read over again in their full glory!
fairgirl chapter 37 . 1/3
Aww such a cute and hot ending . Perfect !