Reviews for The Leather Pants Curse
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
loved it please update soon. thank you
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
who did she pick

evil
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
HEhehe! I laughed all the way through! Thank you! :)
Persia chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Very funny! Snape shouting "Bugger off" was the icing on the cake! So, the pompous Slytherin Prince, Harry "Golden-Boy" Potter, or the "Greasy Git", which one did she choose. I rather think the "counting the days till graduation" comment was a clue. (Or at least I'd like to think so since I'm first and fore-most a HG/SS shipper...lol). Anywho, great work, very entertaining.
Desert-Rose6 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Very amusing.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Hee hee... that was definitely.. interesting... I loved it! Hee hee...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
This story was hilareous! I loved it!
Princess Roly chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I loved it! I nearlyl rolled on the floor laughing and I love the ending it leaves room for more romance in the future...should you care to write a sequel someday! Great Work!

-R
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Brilliant! This was positively hilarious...and speaking as the owner of six pairs, one with little metal spikes down the sides, one with lace-ups, one with fringe from the knees down, and three normal but excruciatingly tight ones, I can safely say that you have captured the true spirit of Leather Pants, glorious items that they are.

(But would you mind getting dear old Snape into some?)
Dynast's Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
this was so friggin hilarious! I especially loved the part about Hermione hiding under Snapes robes! *dies laughing*

This was GREAT!
cosmoballerina chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Ahh the Curse of the Leather Hot Pants! I know that curse. . . It is deadly when out in public but quite nice when strutting around the house! Wonderful story by the way! Laughed my ass off!
littlemandyralph chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
lmao!

a very funny, very silly, very horny piece of fanfic.

I enjoyed it immensely!

-mandy
T. R. Bela chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
That was GREAT! It was really really good. I lOVED IT!