Reviews for miles to go before sunrise
fantsyfreak chapter 6 . 1/12
Oh my god yes! Please finish this!
sleepy ash chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
please oh please continue this soon! it's so entertaining and so amusing i love it! i so want to know what happens next!
ashlyntwynyo chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Updateeeeee
MasteringAMuggleLife chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned, it's been my favourite by far and I know I, and many others, would love to see it continue. Hopefully there's more to come? Anyways ill be keeping a watchful eye out for this story :)
Sugarcookie545 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
You haven't updated since August! Please update soon!
and now you see me chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Oh gosh, this is brilliant. I love how you portrayed all the characters, it beautiful!(:
LightMyBulb chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
D'awww at the end 3 and I'll be a junior too this year! Though school doesn't start til the 26th for me
Sugarcookie545 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Wow, really good! Can't wait for the next installment! I understand about the school thing, though. Just please update as soon as you can!
madness darling chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
feeling all warm.
touching.
madness darling chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
this is so cute! cracked up! hahahaha
wow chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
In this chapter the level of emotion deepened. It was always funny but now - wow this made me feel all warm. Im so excited for bigbrother!Jack and his relationship with Jamie.
Burning IV chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Awesome how you made Rapunzel all paranoid over getting in trouble, like how she was in Tangled and also the whole "trusting/heart to heart" deal with Jack like in Rise of the Guardians! It is perfect.

AND OMG JAMIE WAS ABUSED NOOO and jack too :(
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
They ended up in jail. With Flynn, it was totally coming XD But Jamie came in! Is he going to come along with them? I hope so. And a One Direction fan huh? Lol. :) And I'm a sophomore, already started school, so blegh. :( This chapter was hilarious, I loved this line! "Says the one who was throwing herself at me after purposefully trying—though not succeeding," he added (even if it'd been a lie) just to take a hit at bursting some of that ego, "to seduce me before that!" They crack me up. :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
great chapter.

"the seriously irresponsible idiot man child"
MAN i fucking love your writing style
flowersandswords chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Hmm I wonder if Jamie's sister will play a big role? Maybe Jack will start to like her and Rapunzel will get jealous? Anyway, great chapter, I love when Jack and Rapunzel argue!
Update soon.