Reviews for How a marauder deals with a troll
senawario chapter 6 . 7/3
can you please put "abandoned" or "discontinued" in the summary? Thanks
rb2312 chapter 6 . 6/10
Great little story. Though i am not sure why you finished it where you did, as it is marked as complete
Vegasman59 chapter 6 . 6/9
Google may not have been around but yahoo was. Great stuff keep it going!
nikkistew2 chapter 6 . 6/8
Yes, spelling errors irk me, but you have a good premise, plot and tempo. I like your story overall.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 6 . 6/7
Good to see an other chapter but sad it is the last.
It would nice to see a summary or epilogue on how the story would have played out.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
jkarr chapter 6 . 6/7
this is a very nice chapter.
PulyAuthorGirl chapter 6 . 6/7
Hey Glimmande Solksen,

Your summary sounded rather promising, so I decided to check this out and I'm reviewing this, as this is the newest chapter after all (2016 and 2013 means three years).

First of all, I doubt Hermione would say "Omg!", she would actually say "oh my god" or some wizarding expression such as "Merlin's beard" (you can, of course, invent your own wizarding sayings).

You also wrote "goodnight" as one word and you wrote talking as "alking" once.

Harry Potter takes place in the 90's and the internet wasn't as popular and used as now.

Your story seems quite nice apart from that, are you continuing?

Please continue and take my advice to heart.

Greetings,

PulyAuthorGirl
Why not just delete the story? That way it's not cluttering up ffnet. I really hope ffnet starts deleting people who start something but can't finish it.

You must be male (like Ronald Weasley), because you couldn't bring a simple story to its climax.
miss-beauty-world chapter 5 . 4/7
Hope you update soon
harmony is awesome chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
this is really sweet
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
how will ron mom react to harry not being friends with ron
what will happen next
will harry end up getting a full check up while he is in the muggle world by the grangers
will harry end up getting hermione a pet cat by asking her parents what she truly want for christmas that is not a book
god of all chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
thedad1961 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Just found your story and like it very much, please keep the updates coming,I wan't to see where you take it.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Another wonderful chapter.

Always wanted to read a story that had Harry staying with her for Christmas first year.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Good stuff! I am glad Harry went home with Hermione for Christmas.