Reviews for How a marauder deals with a troll
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
how will ron mom react to harry not being friends with ron
what will happen next
will harry end up getting a full check up while he is in the muggle world by the grangers
will harry end up getting hermione a pet cat by asking her parents what she truly want for christmas that is not a book
god of all chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
thedad1961 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Just found your story and like it very much, please keep the updates coming,I wan't to see where you take it.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Another wonderful chapter.

Always wanted to read a story that had Harry staying with her for Christmas first year.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Good stuff! I am glad Harry went home with Hermione for Christmas.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Good going, Harry and Hermione!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Good chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I like the way Harry and Hermione handle this. Telling the truth was much better.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Superb idea! Excellent start!
jh831 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
i wonder if he would be in google, that would be funny
Au Hunter chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I like this story. It is a refreshing way to look at Harry and Hermione, without the Git Ron. Harry would have a different outlook of life without the Weasley influence. Granted I still love the Weasley Twins. But Harry didn't need the bad influence that Ron was in the story. Neville, Luna, Susan, Hannah, and even I hate to say this but Draco would have been better friends. I believe that if Draco and Narcissa had been better represented that Draco would have turned out better. Minerva and Severus would have been great mentors for the kids, if Severus had gone against Dumbles and shown that he did actually care. But that is my theory.
FantasyRomanceGirl21 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Loved it :)
XI.Omega.System chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Finally! Someone actually googles Flamel! The first internet search engine was made in 1990 so your okay.

It has always bugged me that two non-magically raised children had never heard of Flamel. You would think that Hermione would have since he is a famous person in french history.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
a another good up date
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I cannot wait to see harry's reaction to presents and the granger's reaction to why! XD I have a feeling it's going to totally Blow up!