Reviews for Taming the dragon
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 7/27
Good and excellent
Halewyn's Lady chapter 15 . 4/19
An epilogue! :D An unexpected delight! :D
"We can have a cup of tea." I was cheering.
I really like this image of Maleficent opening up while drinking tea.
"bonded by laces stronger than blood" My, that is so pretty.
The length of her skirt thought and immediate crushhug and everything after that is so sweet!
Indeed much fluff. This is the best kind of fluff, dear. :)
Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed it very much.
Nope, you are not the only one who thinks Maleficent would have been "freaking pissed". :D
supersayana chapter 15 . 3/2
Kawaii desu ne?
Halewyn's Lady chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
This is a lovely final chapter. :) There is a lot of information to take in. Maleficent is very open, extremely so. I like how she counters this -for her- atypical behaviour by demanding a same vast amount of info from Mary. :)
Half-dragon: I like this! Good call.
Mali's "silent laughs of contempt" are a beautiful touch. :) I cheered.
supersayana chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Yeah do the epilogue :D

You know Maleficent is an evil fairy right?
And what kind of RPG is that? You can kill virgins in that game? I need the name of the game, lol
AsLostAsAliceAsMadAsTheHatter chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Oh my gosh YES give us an epilogue please! This was so great, how Maleficent finally accepted Mary as her family. And it was so well written. So YES, please give us just a little more!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Please don't apologize for the length. :) I am very much in favour of letting a story be as long or short as it wants to be. You do this splendidly. It is a very good story.
I am sorry for not reviewing in such a long time. That was not my intention. Stuff taking up time...
I enjoy every time Mary is called a young fairy. That is very sweet and fits her well.
Her new outfit also sounds very nice.
Oh Maleficent sitting behind her thorned wall :) I love how she tried to get Mary out again.
plot twist indeed! :o An interesting one. Well there goes my romantic fantasy. :p no worries, this is a nice twist. :)
supersayana chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
They are family?! O_o

What means AU?
Beliefiisms chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Alright, I'm going to be completely honest. I'm still in love with the story, and of course your writing is yet again, wonderful. I will not lie, I too am not too thrilled over where the plot went in this chapter, and knowing what I do about the bird woman in the books and musical, I think it's quite a stretch. However, everyone goes to the lengths I do over the books anf stage aspects, and based solely on the film, I agree, why not? Just my opinion. I am still pleased that Maleficent is still her film self, and although her time in this chapter has been short, she is portrayed rather impressively. I'm looking forward to them reuniting.

In spite of my minor nitpicks, I will keep reading and reviewing. I really still adore all your stories, and think them all very well written. Also, good luck with your theatre endeavours! I'm thrilled for you being able to play such a part! Good luck withis all, and I'll await the next chapter eagerly!
Beliefiisms chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I really love it! I'm so intrigued by this, and pleased that this is the classic Maleficent! Also, I love Mary, so this is wonderful! I love the style, flow, and just everything!
Katherine Sachs chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
I love this story, please update soon
Halewyn's Lady chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Okay, I have to say this, they are really cute together.
This chapter is not boring at all. I like it when they interact. It's interesting to see how they differ.
Thank you so much for writing!

I am also very excited to see Maleficent, the movie!
supersayana chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Ahora quiero ver la reacción de las hadas ante esto. XD

Google translate:Now I want to see the fairies reaction to this. XD
Count Victor chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I love this fic! Brilliant idea to have those two characters meet. Very original and well-written crossover.
supersayana chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
OMG buen capítulo, me has mencionado :DDDDD
¿A que se refiere exactamente Flora cuando ha dicho "lo que Mary és realmente?
No sabía que las hadas tuvieran esos poderes cuando se enfadan o_O

Google Translate XD
OMG good chapter, you mentioned me :DDDD
What do you mean exactly when Flora said "what Mary really is"?
I didn't know that the fairies had those powers when are angry o_O