Reviews for Taming the dragon
Halewyn's Lady chapter 13 . 6/30
Please don't apologize for the length. :) I am very much in favour of letting a story be as long or short as it wants to be. You do this splendidly. It is a very good story.
I am sorry for not reviewing in such a long time. That was not my intention. Stuff taking up time...
I enjoy every time Mary is called a young fairy. That is very sweet and fits her well.
Her new outfit also sounds very nice.
Oh Maleficent sitting behind her thorned wall :) I love how she tried to get Mary out again.
plot twist indeed! :o An interesting one. Well there goes my romantic fantasy. :p no worries, this is a nice twist. :)
supersayana chapter 13 . 6/15
They are family?! O_o

What means AU?
Elizabeth Moore chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Alright, I'm going to be completely honest. I'm still in love with the story, and of course your writing is yet again, wonderful. I will not lie, I too am not too thrilled over where the plot went in this chapter, and knowing what I do about the bird woman in the books and musical, I think it's quite a stretch. However, everyone goes to the lengths I do over the books anf stage aspects, and based solely on the film, I agree, why not? Just my opinion. I am still pleased that Maleficent is still her film self, and although her time in this chapter has been short, she is portrayed rather impressively. I'm looking forward to them reuniting.

In spite of my minor nitpicks, I will keep reading and reviewing. I really still adore all your stories, and think them all very well written. Also, good luck with your theatre endeavours! I'm thrilled for you being able to play such a part! Good luck withis all, and I'll await the next chapter eagerly!
Elizabeth Moore chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I really love it! I'm so intrigued by this, and pleased that this is the classic Maleficent! Also, I love Mary, so this is wonderful! I love the style, flow, and just everything!
Katherine Sachs chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
I love this story, please update soon
Halewyn's Lady chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Okay, I have to say this, they are really cute together.
This chapter is not boring at all. I like it when they interact. It's interesting to see how they differ.
Thank you so much for writing!

I am also very excited to see Maleficent, the movie!
supersayana chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Ahora quiero ver la reacción de las hadas ante esto. XD

Google translate:Now I want to see the fairies reaction to this. XD
Count Victor chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I love this fic! Brilliant idea to have those two characters meet. Very original and well-written crossover.
supersayana chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
OMG buen capítulo, me has mencionado :DDDDD
¿A que se refiere exactamente Flora cuando ha dicho "lo que Mary és realmente?
No sabía que las hadas tuvieran esos poderes cuando se enfadan o_O

Google Translate XD
OMG good chapter, you mentioned me :DDDD
What do you mean exactly when Flora said "what Mary really is"?
I didn't know that the fairies had those powers when are angry o_O
shegoismyfav chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
More :)
shegoismyfav chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon!
supersayana chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
LOL no sé si entenderás español, pero me gusta mucho tu historia y me preguntaba una cosa, ¿que pasa con las tres hadas? Lo lógico es que usen sus poderes para observar a Mary y saber como le va.
Halewyn's Lady chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
This doesn't suck at all :)
Maleficent is so Maleficent! I hear everything she says in her voice. I love it :D
Such a great garden, cool bedroom too. Oh I wonder how healed Mary will act from now on. Being a practical person, will she notice Maleficent's changing emotions or only focus on her 'job'?
Refreshingly Original chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
I like her garden, sounds interesting. But probably not the best place to play hide and seek in. :)
I don't know if you have any ideas for the next chapter, though I wager a guess saying you do, I was thinking, what if the branches and such grabbed her hard enough that she needs to be treated, and seeing as she lost consciousness, what if Maleficent took care of her? But doesn't fully heal her, for she still has that slight hope that Mary will leave if she's still in pain.
Anyway, looking forward to the next update.
Ro.
Refreshingly Original chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
If this is going the way I think it is, I cannot wait to read more of it. :)
Ro.