Reviews for Chlorine is His Cologne
THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE! Please continue! I wanna see this RinxHaruka date~~

ARIGATO~~~~
Yaoifangirl chapter 8 . 7/24
Continue please! Iuv it.

I havebnt watched Free! at all through... but I understand most of it from my friends.

Is it a good anime?
By the way, love this fanfiction. I WANT TO SEE THE DATE!
Aki-chan
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! First, I want to say, that I stayed up till 1:30 am to read this. Also, you are an amazing writer, and I think they are sorta in-character. I really love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing this!

~Twiloft

I love this soo much
Izaya Orihara chapter 1 . 7/8
I don't trust Rin
Epichamsterlord chapter 8 . 7/8
I love this story and it's been like two years please write a chapter 9.
This story is great! I just discovered it yesterday, and I'm already thirsty for more. I know you haven't updated in a long long time, but I would love to read more if you would write it. Thanks and excellent job on the story so far.
Yep. I enjoyed too much reading your work. I melt when reading chapters 4, 5 and 7. Congratulations!
Ohhh lord! I trino i will take a shower...
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 6/15
Update soon please!I love them together!
SheWolf2468 chapter 8 . 5/7
So cute! I love Haru x Rin! Rin is my favorite character in Free. So sexy ;)! Hope you continue to write more of this story. I love it! Also they should see the dolphin first and the shark second.
Herondale18 chapter 2 . 4/21
When I read great fanfiction like this I always feel the strong urge to yell at the directors of Free! and scream, "why isn't this yaoi!?"
Darkestsweetdream chapter 8 . 3/22
Oh oh out ohjsofheifrmdifsjshsawnajdifje
Pleas continue
...orbs.

This term for eyes must die a fiery death.
Now.

Otherwise, amusing so far.