Reviews for Chlorine is His Cologne
rinsuka chapter 8 . 10/29
Nyaaa! I want more of this haha... maybe see some jealous makoto seeing them together... heheh

(possibly more smut)
Hello! Just wanted to tell you that your story is awesome qwq and that I hope that life is treating you well since I took note to the last time you updated this, or your profile. Have a great day!
RedHeartsPurpleSpades chapter 8 . 10/2
Wait? What? Eh? Their swim buddies need to find out, conflic, conflic, conflict. *continued chant*
Yaoifangirl chapter 8 . 7/30
THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE! Please continue! I wanna see this RinxHaruka date~~

Yaoifangirl chapter 8 . 7/24
Continue please! Iuv it.

I havebnt watched Free! at all through... but I understand most of it from my friends.

Is it a good anime?
By the way, love this fanfiction. I WANT TO SEE THE DATE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! First, I want to say, that I stayed up till 1:30 am to read this. Also, you are an amazing writer, and I think they are sorta in-character. I really love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing this!

Twiloft chapter 8 . 7/15
Oh and [PM]

Llawliet chapter 8 . 7/10
I love this soo much
Izaya Orihara chapter 1 . 7/8
I don't trust Rin
Epichamsterlord chapter 8 . 7/8
I love this story and it's been like two years please write a chapter 9.
This story is great! I just discovered it yesterday, and I'm already thirsty for more. I know you haven't updated in a long long time, but I would love to read more if you would write it. Thanks and excellent job on the story so far.
Yep. I enjoyed too much reading your work. I melt when reading chapters 4, 5 and 7. Congratulations!
Ohhh lord! I trino i will take a shower...
godess bubbles chapter 8 . 6/15
Update soon please!I love them together!
SheWolf2468 chapter 8 . 5/7
So cute! I love Haru x Rin! Rin is my favorite character in Free. So sexy ;)! Hope you continue to write more of this story. I love it! Also they should see the dolphin first and the shark second.