Reviews for The Heather Channel
jtgil chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Great story! And it had a very original plot. Whether or not your portrayal of heather is close to canon or not, I really like how you depicted her in this story. You made me think of her differently. I really enjoyed the first half of the story with heather being with Hiccup, as a matter of fact it's the first time I like that pairing. However after they separate, for me the story wasn't getting better. And I think everyone acted a bit cold when she returned, specially Astrid and Hiccup a bit as well. I don't understand why they still hold a grudge against her, even about what happened with the marriage with Hiccup. And Stoick acted really mean against her too. But oh well. Great story!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
I thought this was a heather/hiccup pairing.
nonya chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
This reminds of a shakespeare tragedy,except the only thing that died were the hearts
grimlock chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
I don't know what is happing now
Kobe chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
I noticed the chapter 16 is next to chapter 21
NotSeth12 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
First of all...why a farmer?! I'm sorry If I yelled but... Why not go for someone she really likes, and not someone who she just met! Sorry again for yelling.
HiccupHaddockLover chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
PROTEST: HICCSTRID HICCSTRID HICCSTRID HICCSTRID HICCSTRID!
I'm just saying that I don't like Heather. I can't stand her! I hope she doesn't come back in DoB. If she does, there better be no Heathercup.
And for those of you who ship Heathercup, good for you(I'm actually NOT being sarcastic)! Continue to ship them!
I do what I wanna do, you do what you want to do!
Be you, and NEVER let anyone tell you what you can and can't do in life, including me!
warorpeace chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
AWESOME story, cant wait to read the others you've written. you write very well, keep up the awesome job ;)
Monkey Man chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
FANtastic! hahaha i made a funny
R-dude chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
There are a number of this wrong with your premise.

The whole reason why either Heather or Hiccup will die is because the Viking groom will have no one else to blame? Seriously? The pirates are all alive and healthy by this point. Why don't they, instead of senselessly killing the pirates and forcing Hiccup to marry, just ship Heather, her parents AND the pirates to this Viking groom with a dragon escort, explain the situation and let the groom go stab-happy on the pirates?

And another thing. Is that Viking groom also from a village of Dragon riders? because if Berk in your story is the only village, or at least the one with the best integrated dragons, there is no other village that could threaten them in any way.

I guess I can ignore all that for the sake of reading the stupid thing, but demanding your readers to suspend their disbelief just to accept the basic premise is not a good thing.
R-dude chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
You do know that the entire point of the movie was that Toothless can't fly without Hiccup, right? That would make 'flying in circles' a little difficult.
Dawn on fire chapter 22 . 12/7/2013
Yay. I love this! I was SO happy that hiccup married astrid
348joey chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Just a note, steel hasn't been invented yet. All their weapons and armor are iron, though they did create some steel by accident in the TV series.
JLdark chapter 22 . 10/24/2013
Wow! That was a great story I never tough I would like Heather and Hiccup as a couple I was wrong, it was sad when they had to separate but it was for good I think, and Astrid was really jealous but in the end she got her claws on Hiccup :) . I think the end was good especially for Heather she deserves a good ending :) many thanks for a great story.
348joey chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
"You finally got to use your axe on a live target.

Well there is that..."