Reviews for Same Ianto, Different Jack
lykiana chapter 45 . 2/23
Thank you so much for this story! As you can see from previous comments I read it in less than a day, and now I will have to go and see what else you wrote.
lykiana chapter 42 . 2/23
Damn it Jack! First you say you're sorry for treating Ianto like a whore and then you go and do it all over again.
lykiana chapter 41 . 2/23
I really hate Rex! I'm glad Gwen put him into his place.
lykiana chapter 29 . 2/22
that was so heartbreakingly beautiful
lykiana chapter 26 . 2/22
New Ianto has already experienced the 456. I have a feeling Ianto will get immunity against their virus from new Ianto. Pretty please?
lykiana chapter 19 . 2/22
well that was hilarious!
lykiana chapter 16 . 2/22
Well, those two certainly know what us readers want.
lykiana chapter 11 . 2/22
And more waterworks... my wife is looking at me strangely, asking why I read it, if it makes me cry. I read it, because it's bloody well-writen!
lykiana chapter 6 . 2/21
and here you can see a tear rolling down my cheek at Ianto's words to His Jack. So beautiful, yet so sad.
I know I'm late to the party, but I have a feeling I won't be able to put this down much.
FranArian chapter 45 . 10/22/2019
Wow...that was quite the ride...
sandysan2013 chapter 45 . 2/6/2019
Fabulous!
sandysan2013 chapter 45 . 10/13/2018
Wonderful and amazing!
sandysan2013 chapter 15 . 10/13/2018
Is review comes many years after the original posting, but that was one hell of a chapter and I loved the dialogue and interactions. I’m sure everyone who read it enjoyed it and just neglected to review. I often did when I was new to the fandom. I took writers for granted and mostly forgot to tell them how much I appreciated their gifts. Sorry.
AliceCullen3 chapter 45 . 7/21/2018
LOVE IT!
SuziH-J chapter 41 . 4/14/2017
I didn't really like Rex during MD. And in this story I absolutely hate him, how dare he talk to Ianto like that. I'm pissed with Jack too, but I guess in a way can understand why he is mad at Ianto. But Rex has hated Ianto since he came back, & from what Gwen said even before then. Rex needs to get his head out of his arse.