Reviews for No Rest
Brilliant! :)
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ooh, this is fantastic! Love the brother relationship.
Keep writing!
Fore chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Running out ways to tell you how absolutely amazing, well written your work is! :D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Nice.
cate chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This series is so much fun to read. It's nice to see how the brothers interact with each other, even Mycroft's parts seem very fitting for have a great handle on everyone. Thanks for sharing.
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
1- "It's rather like a worldwide game of Where's Wally."
2 - Q couldn't decide if he wanted to kill the person who had encrypted the laptop; or find him and shake his hand on a job well done. And then kill him.
3- Q shrugged. "Let's say we're even in eccentricities," he said. "And be grateful we don't have to talk to real people."

Reasons why I continue to love your writing. 3

-Kuronoko
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was hilarous! Especially because ridiculous names seem to run in the Holmes family. Great fic, update soon :D
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
"Your landlady was giving away all your things," Q said. "There was an ad online. I told her I worked with a music programme for underprivileged youth. She gave it to me for free, along with all your sheet music."

"You lied to Mrs Hudson?" Sherlock asked, with disapproval.

"No," Q said. "Not technically. She was so thrilled with the idea that I felt compelled to find a music programme for underprivileged youth and donate to the cause. I was grateful I found a programme. Otherwise I think I would have had to start one. Still quite a deal, though, overall."

That was absolutely brilliant. Possibly my favorite part of the whole story.
Heather chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Very interesting. Loved seeing the brothers together.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm not always fond of crossovers but I do adore this series, simply because it makes utter sense that Q is the third Holmes brother.

The banter between him and Sherlock was hilarious and also oddly touching in its own way. You could feel a genuine underlying fraternal affection yet it never took either one of them out of character. Speaking of which you captured both of their voices - and mannerisms - absolutely perfectly, to the point I easily saw/heard them as I was reading.

I have so many lines I wanted to quote and I loved the final conversation between Q and Mycroft, however I chose this as my favourite because it genuinely made me laugh out loud;

"Both men sighed in relief, and then high-fived each other, an act neither of them had done before in their lives, and, Q hoped, never would again"

Superb :)
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh please do another one if you can! In three words: Itbwas BRILLIANT!

D.
BenAddict Holmes chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love the idea of Q being the third Holmes brother. You've done a good job :)