Reviews for Bonded Wands, Bonded Spirits
holly1492 chapter 13 . 5/16
Oh, I do hope you will continue this story. It's absolutely brilliant. There are so many fascinating possibilities to explore in this universe you have created. Please keep going!
holly1492 chapter 5 . 5/15
Ok - I just have to quickly point out two brilliant things - first, the connection between the wands is a genius idea. Second, Hermione's theory about why dumbledore gave Ron the deluminator. I've read a lot of fanfic and I've never seen anyone come up with something so brilliant to describe that particular plot twist. So great. I hope you keep writing!
ArumaR chapter 13 . 3/29
I found this today and fell in love with it. I hope this isn't abandoned. Your Ron is one of the best I've read!
chemrunner57 chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Just found your story and really like it. Disappointed that it ends on a cliffhanger... Please update soon!
RustKnight chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Well damn! I thought this story was completed already.

The suspense is killing me Smalls!

Amazing work so far. I never considered the difficulties they could have faced regarding her parents after the war.
rhmac12 chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
OMG I forgot this story when I thought I had reviewed it already (this chp)...please please update! I love the restoring memories and Ron being there for his Hermione stories! :)
ainat92 chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
OMG! So good! I love this cliffhanger!

Please update soon!
ShePotter chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
OMGoodness, what a cliffhanger! More please & soon. Thanks
I loved the way Ron learned things from Harry, I'm sure Harry learned a lot from Ron as well:)
heronlove chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
That was a great chapter, nice and long just how I like them. It made up for the long wait in between updates.
Charybdis2 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Great chapter and thank you for updating this story.

The information on the memory charm was intriguing and carefully considered, made me look closer at the interplay between Ron and Hermione's mother. Loved the art test too.

Please update soon.
MotherNight chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Thank you for updating! This chapter was worth the wait. Please don't leave us hanging for very long.
Zalini chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Thanks for the update. Still reading and enjoying immensely.
nellysh chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
ohh, please "update" this story
nellysh chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
oh, no, don't stop here!
Oliviab chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I really like this story, keep up the great work!