Reviews for Sweet Nothing
predator808 chapter 2 . 6/19
plz do chp 3
MariXsesshy chapter 2 . 1/9
Please countinue the story it's really awesome!
orchid chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I really hope this story is continued... it's been a long time. Real life must have gotten in the way. :/ it happens. Hope all is well.
cooltreeko chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
this is very nice! well written, and everything seems realistic. I like how you 'show' how they feel instead of 'telling'. you use many different words that help convey feelings, instead of saying "she was very sad", and I like that! :D
sheyautja94 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I love this absolutely perfect please keep it up. I would love to see more
Karon Dethe chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
This is good! I wanna read more! ;-)
guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Oh man great story. I have so many questions running through my mind right now.

Questions, questions... great build up of this story so far! It is a mystery... can't wait for your next update on the current predicament!
StrangeBrew97 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Sounds like a really good way to start off the next chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
Midnight Prince chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
No errors to me, just plain good. Keep it up!
Seville chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
No, this chapters fine. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
LiveWild chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Awesome please continue:D
PrimeEmily135 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Sounds like she has a guardian "angel" looking out for her ;) nicely done :)
StrangeBrew97 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So I am about to tell you almost the same thing I told another fanfic writer. I have been looking for a really good story on Aliens/Predators and I think yours is the one. It's a pretty good start and a sharp summary. Not much that I would change. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
axel100 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is a great first chapter. You set the stage nicely. I do wonder how a human would nurse a predator though. Probably very carefully, but would human milk work for them? Otherwise, best Predator fanfiction that I've read in a while. Hope you update soon!
Audrey.evans.5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Great first chapter. Look forward to reading more.