Reviews for Nights Without Armor
justareader13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I love Brienne and Jaime so much and this is such a good story. The smut scene was so hot, I felt it and I like being inside Brienne's head and really seeing what she's thinking. Great story.
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
This was really really good, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Both the writing and the characterisation (and the plot) made for a really good story, so thank you muchly :)
Xxoo
Lynn chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
This was a great story. Very well-written and totally epic!
bellamara chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
This was a nice read. I'm not a fan of Sansa but I still enjoyed this story despite her, great job.
alors chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
So sweet. I loved this. Thank you.
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
ILOVEDIT. OMG.
Now I'm sad cause it's over. /cries and dies/ I do so hope you write another Pod/Sansa.
S. Vespertine chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
In tears at the perfect ending. I loved it :)
Wish it wasn't already over though!
Hope you keep writing this pairing.
whitetrillium chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
OK. Plan. When GRRM, who has clearly lost interest in his own series, finally drops dead of the heart attack he is surely courting, his estate, recognizing your talent and uncanny ability to channel his characters, will provide YOU with all book notes and outlines. HBO will put you immediately on the payroll, and again, provide you with complete disclosure on the deceased author's unfulfilled plans to bring the series to closure. Then you will shred it all and bring the Ice and Fire universe to heel in your own way; breathe your brand of life and love and hope into the mix, and make fans swoon with happiness as you ensure years of material for the television producers, and sleepness nights of reading for millions worldwide as you crank out books six through whatever in record time.
S. Vespertine chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This sort of thing is rare in this fandom; and your story telling is direct and clever. I love the way this is flowing and the characterisations are the best thing about this story. Hope you update soon.
Pheobetitanessofthemoon1234 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Uremgee I love it XD. Pod x Sansa forevs
cozzizzie chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
What a great story! And Podrick and Sansa, more of them please :0)
Soft Light chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Love this! I have read A LOT of J/B fic since the end of S3, but this one is turning out to be one of my favorites. I really like your writing style, and I think you do a good job of giving us fluff without making either of them too OOC.

Do you have the whole thing written already? If so, it's oh so cruel of you not to just post it all in one go, so I can read it ;)
hopeintheproles chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
this story is so great! not sure why it doesnt have more reviews but im hooked, please keep updating!
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Great start. I love reading Podrick's point of view.