Reviews for Fate
Lady Amiee chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
I am sad... I didn't want it to end ... You have a lot of talent, I hope to have the chance to read more of your fictions. Well done. Thanks for the reviews, and I hope to get to give you more soon! *Mwah!
Lady Amiee chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
YOU SKIPPED THE SMUT! Disappoint!

I'm weeping now! You skipped the smut. You lead up to it so well though, even though you 'faded to black' so well done.
Lady Amiee chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Your action and dialogue are great, but one or two little things tripped me up, nothing massive, just a little awkward sentence.

His heart began beating faster as he started his running. He ran, jumped atop of the container, then pushed power to his legs. *** You tell us he runs twice here. ** His heart beat fast as he ran. He leaped on top of a container, forcing his legs to move faster. ** Maybe something like that?

He let loose as he was boosted into the air.** What's he letting loose?

He aimed the Omni-Blade down while gravity done the work. *** He directed his omni-blade down as gravity took him. *** Just a little change but helps with the flow.
Lady Amiee chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
" everybody died of laughter." ** NOW EVERYONE IS DYING? OMG SOMEONE HELP! LOL

I'm giggling, This is brilliantly done, really funny, though I would like a little more background, show me where they are, have me in the normandy with them, a front row eat as it were. Have someone lean on something, or nudge something. Small things that will give us a background to go with the dialogue. Well done, look forward to more.
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Joker died laughing** I should hope he didn't, who would fly the Normandy then?

Love this chapter, your dialogue is great! I thought I'd pop in and pay up some of the reviews I owe for all the amazing one's you've given to me. So, here I am and loving this. Kasumi is one of my favorites, so yeah, couldn't help it. Lovely dialogue, though I am worried about Joker dying lol ONWARDS!
Artaem chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
interesting. I think with turians its fringe, but minor detail.
Legionary Prime chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Please continue this into Mass Effect 3.
chante chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This does not suck but you need 2 make a sequel ok because what u did ending it like that was dumb.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I personally don't always prefer an ending to a story that stays unfinished.
However I truly did like this ending. Though it's clear that this story is finished, it's also very clear that the story of Shepard and Kasumi is still very much an ongoing tale.
So perhaps we'll see them again someday?

Thank you for another entertaining story Dark!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Well, you already know my thoughts on the matter.
But I must admit that this last chapter was short, but also very sweet and entertaining.

Thanks for the story!

MG4LIFE chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
A fine ending to a quick story
MG4LIFE chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Though I agree on the kind of rushed nature of the relationship I still am enjoying the story its coming along well.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Wow! That relationship started pretty damn quick.
Why don't you just put this story away for a little while and concentrate on your remaining fics. Perhaps you'll find your muse again sometime later?
MG4LIFE chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
That was a fun chapter. Nice battle scene.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
That's why I like Garrus so much. He just loves playing his pranks , but when he gets pranked himself, he just takes it and laughs about it with the others. It's such a great character and I think that you wrote him perfectly in this chapter!