Reviews for The Price Of Solitary
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Not the ending I had hoped for, but that's alright.
Thanks for another great story!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Woohoo! That was awesome.
Man, what a great chapter. One thing though, after defeating the human reaper, you wrote that the team consisted of Shepard, Samara and Zaeed. But in the next scene Zaeed is suddenly gone and is replaced by Thane.

masterdude94 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Good update! Kinda short, though, but thats ok.

sad that Samara is leaving. though i am guessing Shepard will try to change her mind.

thanks for the update!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
That took guts, for Samara to tell Steven she loves him!
Now I hope that Steven tells her the same very soon.

Thank you for another very enjoyable chapter.
Hawk2012 chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
great chapter, i am happy that they finally told each how they feel. look forward to see your next update.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
That was great!
Their friendship is constantly growing and starting to turn in something more.
I know I've said it before, but I really like the way you write Samara. So wise and elegant and totally besotted with Shepard!

masterdude94 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
sweet job! i think fanfiction . net could use more shepard/Samara ME fanfics, and this one is a good exmple why!
good job so far!

p.s. by the way, in the Author's Note for Ch. 6, it says "There's #7", and i just wanted to poi t out that it was chapter 6, not 7. not a huge deal, just something that confused me for a minute.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
It's quite an interesting pairing; don't hate, but my favorite thing is that they meditate together. Not a one sided influence :-)
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Loved the action in this chapter.
The virtual place they both trained in, reminded me a lot of the Danger Room from the X-men!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
This is without a shred of a doubt, the best chapter you've ever written!
In my humble opinion of course.
The way this chapter started, with that conversation between Shepard and Samara, was fantastic! But the part that followed was even better. It was sad and beautiful at the same time.
Especially the scene where he loses the love of his life was heart wrenching. Man, I was bawling my eyes out when she mouthed those three words to him right before she's snatched away from him for ever.

Only recently we were talking about your progress as a writer. When you're capable of writing like this, I'd say that this progress could not have been better displayed than like you did here!

In one word: AWESOME!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
It will be interesting to see how Samara will eventually break through Shepard's walls.

Darth Renascentia chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Very nice chapter and story I can see the dialogue between Steven and Samara is starting do develop. Great job.
MG4LIFE chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Very emotional stuff I'm loving it
MG4LIFE chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Another great chapter I'm rly liking this story
MG4LIFE chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow. Even though this was a short chapter it was damn powerful. I loved it.